Pimples are a general skin problem which many people suffer. It is basically skin inflammation. Some time pimple filled with pus. Main cause of pimples is too much sebum secretion by the oil glands. In this post we are listing 9 effective home remedies for pimples. Main area of pimples are face, neck, back and shoulders. It is not very serious problem. There are many chemicals available in the market but all can be with side effects. So you should first try the given natural remedies for treating pimples very quickly. Here are the top ways to get rid of pimples fast.
9 ways to get rid of pimples fast
1) Ice for Pimples
Ice is the very effective and quick home remedy to treat the pimples. It helps to reduce redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. Ice is very beneficial to improve blood circulation and tightening skin pores.
- Take few ice cubes and clean cloth
- Now wrap these ice cubes in clean cloth
- Please this on pimple area for few seconds at a time
- Repeat this process for several times with certain time interval
2) Garlic for Pimples
Garlic is another natural home remedy for treating pimples quickly. Garlic contains antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant properties that help to get rid of pimples fast. It has also sulfur that can help quick healing of pimples.
- Take the garlic clove
- Cut this in two pieces
- Now rub the cut garlic clove on the pimple area
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Wash the skin with Luke warm water
- Repeat this method thrice in a day
- You also need to consume at least 1 garlic clove in a day to get the best result
3) Baking Soda for Pimples
Baking soda is also beneficial for pimples treatment. The effective ingredients present in the baking soda helps to exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells. Use this as per the given below method and find the soft and smooth skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda, lemon juice and water
- Mix all these ingredients and prepare the thick paste
- Before apply this first you should wash skin well
- Now apply the prepared paste on your pimple affected area
- Leave it for 1 minute to be dry
- Wash with lukewarm water
- Repeat this once in a day
4) Honey for Pimples
Honey is also popular remedy for several skin problems. Honey is known as natural antibiotics that help in the healing process of pimples and infection. Use the honey as given below and find the soft the clear skin.
- Take the honey and cotton ball
- Dip the cotton ball in honey
- Apply the honey on the pimples area
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- Repeat this thrice in a day
5) Lemon for Pimples
Lemon is also very quick effective natural home remedy for pimples. Lemon contains vitamin c. Lemon contains ant-inflammatory and acidic properties that helps to protect from infection and get rid of pimples quickly.
- Take fresh lemon juice and cotton ball
- Dip this cotton in lemon juice
- Apply this on pimples area and leave it for few minutes
- Wash with Luke warm water
Alternatively you can mix cinnamon powder in lemon juice and apply on the affected area, leave it for overnight. Wash in the morning with normal water. Repeat this once in a day
6) White Toothpaste for Pimples
White Tooth paste is the easily available home remedy that helps you to get rid of your pimples. It is not only for clean your teeth but you can use this as home remedy to treat your pimples quickly.
- Take some white tooth paste
- Apply this on affected area and leave for over night
- Wash with normal water in the morning
- Repeat this process once in day
7) Tea Tree Oil for Pimples
Tea tree oil is the excellent natural home remedy for treating pimples. Tea tree oil contains antibacterial properties that help to protect from bacterial infection. It also helps to reduce redness and inflammation of pimples.
- Take the tea tree oil and cotton ball
- Dip the cotton in this oil
- Apply on the pimples and leave it for 15 minutes
- Then wash your skin with normal water
8) Cucumber for Pimples
Cucumber is another excellent home remedy for treating pimples. Cucumber is rich in potassium and vitamins A, vitamin c and vitamin E. It has cooling effect as well that helps to provide the soothing to the skin which helps to treat pimples fast.
- Take 1 cucumber and cut in the several pieces
- Keep these in water for 1 hour
- Now strain the water and drink this
- You can also wash your face with this water
Alternatively you can prepare the face mask with grinding the cucumber and apply on your pimples. It will also help to get rid of pimples quickly.
9) Papaya for Pimples
Papaya is not only fruit but it is very effective home remedy for treating pimples. Papaya is good source of the antioxidant and vitamin A that help to reduce the inflammation and provide you the soft and smooth skin.
- Take raw papaya
- Crush and extract the juice
- Gently apply on pimples and leave it for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with normal water after 15 minutes
- Alternatively you can prepare the face mask with raw papaya and honey, Apply and get soft skin
In this post you can gone through with top 9 effective home remedies for pimples. Please share this post to your friends so they can also take the advantage of these effective natural remedies for pimples.