Constipation is the common problems that can be occur with women during pregnancy. We are listing top 8 effective home remedies for constipation during pregnancy. During pregnancy you might be experiencing with morning sickness, mood swing etc. You should also be careful for constipation in your pregnancy period.
Main reason of constipation during pregnancy is hormonal changes. During pregnancy when progesterone hormone increases that causes the relaxation of muscles in body. Then women suffer with slower digestion, and this can be the main cause for constipation.
Common Symptoms of Constipation during Pregnancy
- Reduced Bowel Movements
- Decrease Appetite
- Abdominal Bloating
- Abdominal pain
- Blood in stool
Home Remedies for Constipation during Pregnancy
1) Coconut Oil for Constipation during Pregnancy
Coconut oil is also effective natural home remedy for constipation during pregnancy. Coconut oil contains fatty acids helps to boost your body metabolism which is stimulating bowel movement and deal with constipation.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Start consuming coconut oil twice in a day
- You can mix this in your diet
- Repeat this remedy twice in a day
2) Oranges for Constipation during Pregnancy
Oranges are another home remedy for treating the constipation naturally. Orange is the rich source of vitamin C and deficiency that promotes overall health and deal with the constipation.
- Take 2 orange
- Eat two oranges in a day
- Repeat this for a week for better result
3) Kiwi Fruit for Constipation during Pregnancy
Kiwi is also effective natural home remedy to deal with the constipation during pregnancy. Kiwi contains high fiber and water that helps to improve bowl movement and function.
- Take one kiwi
- Start eating one kiwi in a day
- Repeat this for one week to deal with constipation
4) Lemon for Constipation during Pregnancy
Lemon is the very effective natural remedy for treating the constipation during pregnancy. Lemon contains an antioxidant properties and vitamin C that helps to deal with the acidity and constipation. It will help to increase the bile production in your body.
- Take half lemon, honey
- Squeeze the lemon in glass of warm water
- Mix the little honey in this for better taste
- Start drinking this solution
- Repeat this twice in a day
5) Apple Juice for Constipation during Pregnancy
Apples juice is another natural home remedy to treat the constipation. Apple juice has pectin fiber that promotes your bowel movements and improves digestion. Apple contains rich with laxative properties that also very helpful to provide relief from constipation.
- Take one apple and one cup warm water
- Make the small pieces of this apple
- Blend this with warm water
- Mix properly and consume this juice
- Repeat this once in a day
6) Apple Cider Vinegar for Constipation during Pregnancy
Apple cider vinegar is most popular natural home remedy for several health problems. ACV contains pectin and acetic acid that help to improve your digestion. It contains magnesium that helps to smooth your bowel movement and relieves constipation.
- Take 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, 2 teaspoon honey and 1 glass of water
- Mix all these properly
- Consume this solution twice in a day
- Make sure drink this once in a morning and once in a night
7) Yogurt for Treating Constipation during Pregnancy
Yogurt is the very popular remedy for digestion. Yogurt is rich source of probiotics that helps to deal with constipation during pregnancy. You should include the yogurt in your daily diet.
- Take one cup yogurt
- Start eating plain yogurt once in a day
8) Epsom Salt for Constipation during Pregnancy
Epsom salt which is also called magnesium sulfate is another great natural home remedy for treating constipation during pregnancy. Epsum salt contains magnesium that helps to get rid of constipation during pregnancy.
- Take 1 cup Epsom salt and bath tub filled with water
- Mix Epsom salt in the water
- Soak for 20 minutes
- Repeat this thrice in a week for better result
In this post you have gone through with the top 8 natural home remedies for constipation during pregnancy. Please share this article to your friends so they can also take the advantage of this useful post.