Ant bites are very common which we face generally. Generally the ant bites are not harmful. There are some common symptoms by which we know the ant bites instantly. We can treat the ant bites with effective natural home remedies. It is very important that first you need to wash the ant bite area with cold water. The cooling effect helps to instantly relief from the burning sensation caused by ant bites.
Symptoms of ant bites
- Skin irritation
- Redness of Skin
Here are the top 10 surprising and unbelievable home remedies for ant bites.
Tea Tree Oil For Ant Bites
Tea Tree oil is effective natural home remedy for health related issue as well as skin care problem. Tea tree is very helpful to treat the ant bites symptom. You can prepare this remedy at home.
- Take the tea tree oil and grated onion.
- Mix these well and prepare the solution.
- Gently rub this on the ant bite area of skin.
- Repeat this remedy 3-4 times in a day.
- This will reduce the symptoms of ant bites from your skin.
Ice For Ant Bites
Cooling effect of Ice instant help to deal with ant bite symptoms. Ice is the thing which is easily available at every home. You just need to follow the below steps and find the solution to get rid of ant bites symptom.
- Take the ice cube and a clean cotton towel.
- Wrap the ice in the cotton towel.
- Place this on the affected area.
- This helps instantly to reduce the swelling and burning sensation caused by ant bite.
- You can also rub a small piece of ice on the affected area of ant.
Baking Soda For Ant Bites
Baking soda is also another natural home remedy for several skin related problem. You can prepare the mixture at home. It has anti inflammatory property that helps to deal with the burning sensation of ant bites. It is also helpful to reduce the swelling caused by ant bites.
- Take the baking soda, salt and crushed aspirin.
- You can create a thick paste with these ingredients by adding water.
- Apply this paste on the affected area.
- Use this thrice in a day to reduce the irritation from an ant bite.
Onion For Ant Bite
Onion is the popular natural home remedy for several health problem as well as skin related issue. Onion is easily available in every one kitchen.
- Take the onion and make the slices of this.
- Place the onion slice on the affected area of ant bite.
- This helps to reduce the redness and swelling caused by ant bite.
Raw Potato For Ant Bite
Potato is also very effective natural home remedy for skin related problem. For skin soothing and darks spot etc you can use the potato peels. Potato is also very helpful to treat the ant bites.
- Take the potato and crush this.
- Apply the crushed potato on the affected area of ant bite.
- This will reduce the redness as well as swelling caused by ant bites.
Tea Bags For Ant Bites
Tea bags contain healing property. It helps to deal with the ant bites symptoms. Tea bags help to reduce the swelling and remove the poison caused by ant bites.
- Take the tea bag , you can take black tea bag which is more effective.
- Dip this and apply on the affected area of ant bites.
- Repeat this 2-3 times in a day and see the result on the affected area.
Lemon Juice For Ant Bites
Lemon is useful for health care and skin care. Lemon contains acidic property that can helps to deal with the ant bites symptom. You can use Lemon Juice as a natural home remedy to get rid of ant bite symptom.
- Take the lemon and extract the juice of this in a small bowl.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip this in the lemon juice.
- Apply the wet cotton ball on the affected area of ant bite.
- This will remove the ant bite poison and helps to reduce the swelling and redness of the skin caused by ant bites.
- Alternatively you can just cut the lemon half and gently rub on the affected area of ant bites. It is similar effective to deal with the ant bites symptoms.
Aloe Vera For Ant Bites
Aloe Vera is natural pure home remedy for the skin related problem. Aloe vera is also very effective to treat the ant bites symptoms.
- Take the aloe Vera leave and cut it.
- Remove the gel from the aloe Vera leaf.
- Apply the aloe Vera directly on the affected area of ant bites.
- You can also use the aloe Vera gel on the affected area
- Use several times in a day that help to reduce the swelling and itching from an ant bite.
Clay For Ant Bites
Clay is another home remedy for ant bites symptoms. You can prepare a remedy with clay at home and deal with the ant bites.
- Take the clay and water.
- Prepare the paste with the clay.
- Apply this paste on the affected area ofant bite.
- This will also help to reduce the burning sensation and itching of the skin.
Oil For Ant Bites
Oils are also effective natural remedy to deal with the many skin related issue. Oil helps to reduce every symptom of ant bites.
- Take the lavender or eucalyptus essential oil.
- Apply directly on the affected skin caused by ant bites.
- This will reduce the swelling, itching and redness from an ant bite.
The above given natural home remedies are effective to deal with the ant bites symptom.