Gout is the very painful and very uncomfortable problem. We are listing some top 10 effective natural home remedies for gout. The problem occur when kidney stop excreting the excess uric acid. As per the research the percentage of men is highly affected than women.
There are certain medicines available that you can also prefer with the consult of doctor. Simultaneously you can try out the below given home remedies which has not any side effects. These are very helpful to reduce the instance of gout pain and discomfort.
Main Causes of Gout
- Age and Gender
- Alcohol Consumption
- Exposure to lead
- High BP
1) Apple Cider Vinegar for Gout
Apple cider vinegar is the most popular home remedy for gout. ACV has anti-inflammatory properties that help to deal with gout pain and soreness. Use the apple cider vinegar as given below and enjoy the healthy life.
- Take 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and one glass water
- Mix these properly and you can add little honey for better taste
- Start drinking this solution
- Repeat this once in a day in the morning
2) Baking Soda for Gout
Baking soda is another home remedies for gout. It helps to increases the pH levels of the body. This helps the uric acid deposits to dissolve properly in your blood. Baking soda also helps to deal with gout pain and inflammation.
- Take half teaspoon baking soda and one glass water
- Mix these properly
- Drink this solution
- Repeat this twice in a day
3) Celery Seed for Gout
Celery seeds are another effective home remedy for gout. It is very helpful to eliminate the uric acid from your body.
- Take Celery seed extract 500mg capsules
- Consume one celery seed capsule with water.
- Do this twice in a day
4) Papaya for Gout
Papaya is not only fruit but it is very good natural home remedy for gout. Papaya contains papain enzyme that helps in reducing swelling at the joints. Papaya also helps in quick removal of uric acid from the body.
- Take ripe papaya
- Now remove the seeds from the papaya
- Cut several pieces of papaya
- Eat all these
- You need to eat the papaya daily.
5) Lemon Juice for Gout
Lemon juice is also excellent natural home remedy for gout. Lemon contains vitamin C that helps raising the urine’s pH. Because of this it deals with the gout pain and inflammation.
- Take one lemon and one glass of water
- Squeeze the lemon juice
- Mix this in a glass of water
- You can add little honey in this for better taste
- Repeat 3 glasses in a day
6) Ginger for Gout
Ginger is the important natural home remedy for gout. Ginger contains anti-inflammatory property that help to provide relieve from joint inflammation of gout. Use of ginger also give you quick relieve from gout pain.
- Take small piece of ginger
- Start eating this in every morning
- Alternatively you can apply the ginger paste to the affected joints
- Repeat this once in a day
7) Pineapple for Gout
Pineapple is not only food but it can be act as a natural home remedy for gout. Pineapple contains anti-inflammatory properties and is effective for the joint inflammation in gout.
- Take 1 cup pineapple
- Start eating this
- Eat several times in a day
8) Yogurt for Gout
Yogurt is another home remedy that is helpful in several health and skin related problem. Yogurt is also very beneficial to deal with gout. It helps to reduce the uric acid levels in your body. Yogurt contains good bacteria that control the bad bacteria.
- Take 1 cup yogurt
- Consume this with your food or itself
- Start eating thrice time in a day
9) Epsom Salt for Gout
Epsom salt can be very effective for gout pain and inflammation. Epsom salt provides the relaxation for the body and muscles. Uses of Epsom salt can remove toxins from your body and give you the relief from the joint pain.
- Take half cup Epsom salt and full tub warm water
- Mix the Epsom salt in the water properly
- Now soak the affected feet in this water
- Leave as it is for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes take out the feet from water
- Rinse off with normal water
- Repeat this once in a day
10) Cherries for Gout
Cherries are the very tasty fruit but do you know it is also very good remedy to treat the gout pain and inflammation. Cherries contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in dealing with gout.
- Take a glass of cherry juice
- Start drinking cherry juice
- Do this several times in a day
- Repeat this daily for best result
In this post you have gone through with top 10 effective natural home remedies for gout. All these are without any side effect. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also take the advantage of this useful article.