What is Swine flu? What the symptoms of swine flu? How to treat swine flu? How to prevent swine flu? What are the natural home remedies to treat swine flu? In this article we are listing Swine Flu: Causes, Symptoms, Natural Treatment and Prevention Tips . Swine flu is a deadly disease and millions of people claimes with swine flu around the world. Swine flu can be happen with any one, kids, children, adult. Swine flu weakens the immune system increase the risk of mortality. Swine flu infection comes from influenza strain in pigs and it affects the human respiratory system. Keep reading below to know about symptoms of swine flu and treatment of swine flu!
Common Symptoms of Swine Flu
- Body ache
- Breathing Difficulty
- Sore Throat
Important Prevention from Swine Flu
Prevention are most important along with remedies. Here are some prevention tips you should follow to prevent not only swine flu but any type of flu.
- 1- Wash your hands regularly
- 2- Eat nutritious food
- 3- Avoid going to crowded places
- 4- Stay away from infected people
- 5- Wear masks
- 6- Don’t spit in public area
Best Natural Home Remedies to Treat Swine Flu
1) Basil Leaves for Swine Flu
Basil leaves are also called tulsi leaves which is popularly known for its medicinal properties. Tulsi is very effective to treat the swine flu. Tulsi leaves have therapeutic properties which help to clear throat and lungs and also helps to increase the immunity system. Strong immune system will help to prevent infections.
- Take 5-6 tulsi leaves
- Washed these properly
- Consume these in the morning
- Repeat this process once daily
2) Giloy for Swine Flu
Giloy is one of the best ayurvedic remedy to treat the swine flu. Giloy is medic lay known as Tinospora cordifolia. You can easily find out the Giloy plant. Giloyi is very beneficial in the treatment of any type of flu.
- Take 1 feet Giloy branch, 5 tulsi leaves, Black pepper, Black salt
- Boil tulis leaves and Giloy in water for 15 minutes
- Add black pepper, black salt, in this solution
- Keep aside to be little cool
- Drink this ayurvedic kadha
- Repeat this once daily
- Alternatively you can take the Giloy tablet available at ayurvedic shop and take 2 tablets in a day
3) Camphor for Swine Flu
Camphor or you can say kapoor is one of the easiest home remedy to treat swine flu. Camphor contains several medicinal properties which help to reduce the risk of infections and can treat the swine flu. Fragrance of camphor is also beneficial for health.
- Take small piece of camphor
- Consume it once in a month with water
- In the case of children you can give with mashed banana
- Remember that only take once in a month
4) Garlic for Swine Flu
Garlic is very popular and effective natural home remedy to treat the swine flu. Garlic is also beneficial to deal with various health and skin problems as well. Consumption of garlic helps to improve immunity system that can be beneficial to treat swine flu.
- Take the garlic cloves
- Consume two cloves in the morning with lukewarm water
- Repeat this daily
- Also include the garlic in your daily diets
5) Milk and Turmeric for Swine Flu
Milk and turmeric combination is helpful to treat the swine flu. Turmeric is well known natural antiseptic and contains many ayurvedic properties to treat various health and skin problems. Turmeric also has anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Milk is effective to reduce the risk of swine flu and treat its symptoms.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric and 1 glass lukewarm milk
- Mix these properly
- Consule this mixture at night before going to bed
- Repeat this process daily
6) Aloe Vera for Swine Flu
Aloe vera is very effective natural home remedy that helps to treat the swine flu. Aloe vera is easily available plant which has odorless gel. This aloe vera gel is very beneficial to treat the swine flu by increasing immunity.
- Take Aloe vera leaf
- Cut it and extract the fresh aloe vera gel
- Consume 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel with water
- Repeat once daily
7) Homeopathic Medicines for Swine Flu
Homeopathic medicines are effective for any of the health problem. It will also beneficial to treat the swine flu symptoms and common flu. Homeopathic medicines are useful to protect you from infections.
- Take Pyrogenium 200 and Inflenzium 200
- Consume 5 tablets daily
- Repeat thrice in a day
8) Pranayam Helps Treating Swine Flu
Yoga is very effective method to keep your self fit and also prevent from swine flu. You should do normal exercises and yoga such as, walking, jogging, pranayam etc. Start doing Pranayam daily in the morning. It will help to protect your body’s resistance against all such diseases like throats, nose, hearts, lungs etc.
9) Citrus Fruits for Swine Flu
Citrus fruits are easy and effective natural solution for reduce the risk of swine flu and treat it as well. Citrus fruits contain several health benefits nutrients. It has also anti-resistance, anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce the swine flu symptoms.
- Take the Amla
- Extract the Amla juice or you can get the amla juice in the market
- Start drinking half glass of Amla juice daily
10) Wash your Hand Frequently
Cleaning is very important and main work to keep yourself away from diseases. As you know that infections can be spread with the contact of infected object or persons. So you should make the habit to wash your hand with good quality hand soap. Does this once come inside your home from public place? If you use lukewarm water to do the hand wash then it will be great because warm water is more effective to kill the bacteria that cold water. Hope you will follow this habit and prevent yourself and other also from the risk of swine flu.
You have read all about the Swine Flu: Causes, Symptoms, Natural Treatment and Prevention Tips. All these given remedies are very effective and easily available. Please share this informative post to your friends and known ones so that they can also know about these home remedies to prevent the symptoms of swine flu. Also share on whatsapp, facebook, twitter as well. Please leave your valuable comments in the comment section.