Generally many women’s suffer with breast pain. Breast pain is also known as mastalgia. The breast pain is generally two types, Cyclical and non cyclical. The breast pain mainly occurs during menstrual period.
There are many symptoms of breast pain
- Stabbing pain
- Breasts Swelling
- Nipple Discharge
- Lump Or Sac
The reason of breast pain can be hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle. Non-cyclical breast pain can be occurring due to structure of the breasts, such as trauma, cysts and other factors.
Causes of Breast Pain
- Certain medications
- Large breasts
- Excess Of Estrogen In Body
- Hormonal Changes
There are many remedies for breast pain that occurs during the menstrual cycle. Here are some natural home remedies which help to reduce the breast pain. If the problem will go worst then consult your doctor. Firstly you can try these given natural and simple ways to deal with breast pain.
Ice pack is the instant way to deal with breast pain. The coldness of ice will numb the area and also helps to reduce the breast pain and breast swelling.
- Take an ice cube and wrap in a clean cloth.
- Gently apply this on both breasts for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this method several times in a day for best result.
- Using ice cube will help to reduce the breast pain.
Evening Primrose Oil
Evening primrose oil is another effective remedy to deal with breast pain and swelling. It contains active gamolenic acid that helps to control body response during hormonal changes.
- Take evening primrose oil.
- Gently apply on your breasts externally.
- Massage with this oil gently on your both breast for a 5 minutes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a popular natural remedy for several health problems. Apple cider vinegar helps to deal with breast pain. It can help to remove toxins from the body. This is effective to reduce the swelling and tenderness of breast.
- Take 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix this in glass o warm water.
- You should drink this solution twice in a day.
- This natural remedy helps to surely deal with breast pain and swelling.
Castor oil is also effective oil to get rid of breast pain. Castor oil has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce breast pain. Massage with castor oil helps to increases circulation.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil and two tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix these well.
- Massage gently over your breasts for few minutes.
- Repeat this remedy daily to get the relief.
Fennel is another natural home remedy to treat the breast pain. It helps in relieving breast tenderness and pain during menstrual period. Fennel is also effective to balance the female hormones.
- Take one teaspoon of fennel seeds in a cup of hot water.
- Cover this and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Strain this mixture and drink as a tea twice in a day.
- Alternatively it can be taken roasted fennel seeds and chew several times in a day.
- It can be helpful to reduce the breast pain and swelling in the breast.
Hope these given natural home remedies help to treat the breast pain and swelling.