What is Asthma? How to treat Asthma naturally? In this article we are listing 10 best effective natural home remedies for asthma – symptoms, causes, diets and exercise for asthma treatment. As you know that breathing is the way of life. If you feel difficulties during breathing then it is not easy to survive. Asthma patient can know better that how breathing is important for live.
Asthma happen when airways inflamed and narrower then causing lung disease which is known as asthma. Asthma can be the very serious and life-threatening problem. There are some natural home remedies along with prevention tips can be helpful to reduce the risk of asthma attack and prevent you from asthma symptoms.
Various Types of Asthma:
- Allergic Asthma
- Exercise-induced Asthma
- Cough-variant Asthma
- Occupational Asthma
- Nocturnal Asthma
Common Causes of Asthma
- Respiratory infections
- Allergies from fur, mold, pollen, dust
- Certain Medicines like aspirin etc
- Pollution Particles
- Physical activity
- Certain Sprays
- Cigarette Smoking
Common Signs and Symptoms of Asthma
- Tightness in the chest
- Breathing Difficulty
Best Home Remedies to Cure Asthma Attack
1) Eucalyptus Oil for Asthma
Eucalyptus oil is very effective to provide relief from asthma. Eucalyptus oil is helpful to reduce chest congestion and a blocked nose. Breathing problem can also easily treated by eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus oil contains eucalyptol which is beneficial to reduce mucus and cure the asthma attack.
- Take Eucalyptus oil and a towel
- Put few drops of eucalyptus oil on towel
- Keep it beside you during sleep to breath the aroma
- Do this process every night to prevent the asthma attack
2) Tea Tree Oil for Asthma
Tea tree oil is very helpful essential oil to cure the asthma attack. Tea tree oil contains expectorant and decongestant properties which help in relieving the wheezing and coughing and eliminating the excess mucus. Tea tree oil also contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that are beneficial to reduce inflammation in the airways. This is also important to treat the infections as well.
- Take few drops tea tree oil, warm water and Face cloth
- First dip this cloth in the warm water
- Squeeze the excess water and pour the few drops tea tree oil on this wet cloth
- Start inhaling the aroma from this
- Repeat thrice in a day for fast relief from asthma symptoms
3) Honey for Asthma
Honey is one of the best natural home remedies for treating breathing problem. Honey has alcohol and other oils which are beneficial to alleviate the asthma symptoms. Honey is easily available at your home, use this as describe below and get the relief from asthma problems and cure from asthma attack.
- Take 1 tablespoon honey, half teaspoon cinnamon powder and 1 warm glass water
- Mix all these properly and drink this solution
- Do this at night before going to bed
- Repeat this daily for curing from asthma attack
4) Turmeric for Asthma
Turmeric is well known natural home remedy to deal with various health and skin related problems. Turmeric contains curcumin which has anti-inflammatory, anti-analgesic and anti-bacterial properties. These properties are helpful to reduce the symptoms of asthma. Turmeric can be beneficial to reduce the infections as well and prevent you from asthma attack and other asthma symptoms.
- Take half teaspoon turmeric powder and a glass of water
- Mix these properly
- Consume this turmeric mixture
- Repeat thrice in a day for 2 weeks
5) Coffee for Asthma
Coffee is another easy and effective home remedy to cure asthma and prevent asthma attack. Drinking coffee will be helpful to treat asthma as it immediately eases up the airways and improve the proper breathing. Coffee is also known as for its antidote property for asthma. There are many other benefits of drinking coffee for your health as well.
- Take cup of hot coffee
- Drink this coffee immediate
- It is helpful to provide quick relief from asthma
6) Vitamins for Asthma
Vitamins are most important essential for health. Vitamin D contains anti-inflammatory property and anti-microbial property which are helpful to reduce the symptoms of asthma. Vitamin C is also beneficial to treat the bronchial asthma. You should include the vitamin C and vitamin D in your regular diet to prevent from asthma attack.
- Take Vitamin D supplements and Vitamin C supplements
- Take both supplements daily
- Repeat for 1 month after consultation to your doctor
7) Ginger for Asthma
Ginger is one of the best natural home remedies to treat the asthma and prevent from asthma attack. Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties which helps to cure from asthma symptoms. Ginger is beneficial to relaxes the airway muscles and relieve the constriction. In this way ginger provides the relief from asthma symptoms.
- Take 1 teaspoon grated ginger, held teaspoon honey and a cup of hot water
- Steep the ginger with water for 10 minutes
- Strain this mixture and mix honey in this
- Drink the ginger tea
- Repeat thrice in a day for fast result
8) Garlic for Asthma
Garlic is also very effective natural home remedy to treat the asthma symptoms. Garlic contains anti-inflammatory property which helps to reduce the inflammation caused by asthma. Garlic is beneficial to clear the congestion in lungs and airways.
- Take 7 garlic cloves and half cup milk
- Put the garlic cloves in the milk
- Boil this for 10 minutes
- Drink this milk
- Repeat once in a day
9) Onions for Asthma
Onions are very effective natural home remedy to treat the asthma and asthma symptoms. Onion contains anti-inflammatory property which helps to clear the airways and reduce inflammation. Including the onion in daily diet will be helpful to deal with several other health problems.
- Take raw onion
- Eat this onion in your salad
- Consume onions in daily diet
- Follow this regularly to prevent from asthma attack
10) Khella for Asthma
Khella is another very effective home remedy to treat the asthma symptoms. Khella is also called Bishop’s weed. This is very beneficial to treat the asthma, bronchitis, and heart problem. Khella contains anti-histamine properties which helps to prevent allergic asthma.
- Take 50 drops khella tincture and a cup of water
- Mix this and consume
- Drink this at night before going to bed
- Repeat once daily for few weeks to get best result
Foods which Trigger Asthma
- Dairy Products
Best Diet for Asthma
Healthy diet is very important to keep yourself healthy and fit. You should always include the fresh fruits and healthy foods in your daily diet. Here are listing some beneficial fruits to cure asthma symptoms.
Fruits that are Effective for Asthma Treatment:
Vegetables that are Effective to Cure Asthma :
- Sweet Potatoes
Best Exercises to Cure Asthma
Regulate exercise and yoga is very important for fitness and is healthy. Asthma can also be treated by exercise and yoga proactive. Here are some easy and effective exercise and yoga proactive given for you. Start practicing of these and treat the symptoms of asthma.
1) – Simple Breathing – Lay down comfortably and start breathing slowly in and out. Do this regularly for few minutes daily and see the benefits in asthma treatment.
2) – Buteyko Breathing – In this type of breathing, sit in an upright position and take the long breath and exhale slowly. Repeat this several times during this process.
In this article you have gone through with the 10 best effective natural home remedies for asthma – symptoms, causes, diets and exercise for asthma treatment. All these remedies are easily available and works without any side effects. You should follow the remedies along with the preventions to treat and cure the asthma symptoms. Please share this post to your friends and known ones so that they can also take the advantage of these natural method to treat the asthma and control the asthma attack. Kindly share on whatsapp, facebook, twitter as well and leave your valuable comments in the comment section.