Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) which happens because of hormonal imbalance in women. PCOS happens when multiple cysts are made inside the ovaries of the women. Due to PCOS women suffer with several health problems such as acne, excessive hair growth, weight gain, depression, irregular menstrual cycle, problem in conceiving, etc. Now it is necessary to control the hormonal levels. You can find many medicines in the market to control the PCOS symptom. Also there are several natural home remedies for Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
Diet And Exercise
Balanced diet is very important method to deal with the many health problems. This is also a good way to control the Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). You must have to include the green leafy vegetables, high fibrous fruits and vegetables in your diets. Also the fluid is similarly important for PCOS, take plenty of water, milk product such as yogurt, paneer etc to control the PCOS. With the balance diet you must need to do the regular exercise to control the PCOS.
Fenugreek leaves is also very effective for PCOS. Similarly fenugreek seeds are also effective to control the PCOS.
- Take few fenugreek seeds.
- Soak these in the water overnight.
- Prepare the paste.
- Take this paste with lukewarm water.
- Make sure you take this before meal.
- You can add the fenugreek seed in your daily diets.
Flaxseeds are good to use for several health issues. Flaxseed helps to maintain the testosterone, progesterone, estrogen, that is helpful to control the sign and symptom of PCOS. Just need to take flaxseed twice in a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is well known and most popular natural remedies for several health related issues. Apple cider vinegar also helpful to control the PCOS.
- Take 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix this in half glass of lukewarm water.
- Mix this well.
- Drink this solution thrice in a day.
- You need to take this before meal.
- For better taste you can add the honey in this solution.
Green tea is generally known for weight loss. Green tea is rich in antioxidants that can help to manage the symptoms of polycystic ovary. Green tea helps to reduce the acne and maintain the hormone level.
- Take 100 gram green tea leaves.
- Boil for 5 minutes in water.
- Keep this side to cool this.
- Then filter this solution.
- Drink this tea thrice in a day.
Cinnamon is another very good natural home remedy to control the PCOS. It is helpful to balance the hormonal levels.
- Take the cinnamon powder with your daily diet.
- You can take this in ice-cream and shakes as well.
- Prepare the mixture with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, honey and glass of water.
- Consume this once in a day.
- This will be very helpful to deal with PCOS.