Tiredness in the leg or leg pain is very common problem. There are several reasons for tiredness in leg. One of these is less physical activity. Are you looking for easy solution of the tiredness of legs? We are listing 10 effective natural home remedies for leg pain or tired legs in this article. Standing in the same position, traveling for long distance with continuous sitting, or driving for long distance are also the common reason of leg tiredness or leg pain.
Common symptoms of Leg Pain or Tired legs
- Soreness in the leg muscles and the feet
- Leg Pain
- Walking Difficult
- Increase pain while put down the leg on floor
Common Causes of Leg Pain or Tired legs
- Age Factor
- Sitting continuously
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Nutritional deficiency
Top Home Treatments for Leg Pain or Tired legs
1) Eucalyptus Oils for Leg Pain
Eucalyptus oil is the very effective natural home remedy for treating leg pain or tired legs Eucalyptus oils contain analgesic and spasmolytic properties that help to relieve the leg pain. It also provides the relief from inflammation.
- Take bucket of hot water, few drops of eucalyptus oil
- Mix the essential oils in the hot water
- Now soak your legs and feet in this solution
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Then wash your legs and feet with normal water
- Repeat this method thrice in a week
2) Apple Cider Vinegar for Leg Pain
Apple cider vinegar is another great natural home remedy for leg pain or tired legs. ACV has several natural properties that provide the fast relief from the foot pain and tiredness.
- Take half cup apple cider vinegar and tub of hot water
- Mix apple cider vinegar in this water
- Now soak your legs in this solution for 20 minutes
- Wash off your legs with normal water
- Repeat this thrice in a week
3) Peppermint Tea for Leg Pain
Peppermint tea is also giving you proper relief from the leg pain or tired legs. It has the pain relief and anti-inflammatory property that helps to treat the legs pain and inflammation quickly.
- Take tub of hot water and 2 peppermint tea bags
- Steep the tea bags in a cup of hot water
- Leave it for 5 minutes and prepare the tea
- Now mix this herbal tea in tub of hot water
- Now soak your legs in this solution
- Stay in same position for 10 minutes
- Repeat this method when you feel tiredness or leg pain as it will give you instant relief
4) Oil Massage for Leg Pain
Massage is the best method for improving the circulation. Oil massage will give you fast relief from leg tiredness and leg pain. Muscle stress and inflammation will also get treated by oil massaging.
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 2-3 drops lavender oil
- Warm the olive oil and mix the essential oils with this
- Now massage on your legs and feet
- Leave the oil for whole night
- Repeat this effective method twice in a week
5) Ice Pack for Leg Pain
Cold compress is also the highly recommended method for getting fast relief from tired legs and pain. Using ice pack on the muscles and legs will help you in easing the swelling and pain by soothing the nerves.
- Take ice cubes and towel
- Wrap the crushed ice with towel
- Place on the affected area and give the gentle massage with this
- Do this in circular motion
- Repeat this while you feel the pain or tiredness in legs
6) Cayenne Pepper for Leg Pain
Cayenne Pepper is another beneficial home remedy for leg pain or tired legs. This is popularly used for treating pain due to fatigue and tiredness.
- Take 1 teaspoon dried cayenne pepper and 2 oz. olive oil
- Now soak the cayenne pepper in olive oil for 5-6 hours
- Give the massage with this oil on affected area
- Rub gently for 10 minutes in circular motion
- Leave it for 3-4 hours
- Repeat this when you feel leg pain or tiredness
7) Exercise for Leg Pain
Physical activity is most important to get relief from leg pain or tired legs. So start doing recommended exercise regularly and stay fit. Exercise is also very useful for all over your health.
- Do the massage exercise with a tennis ball
- Roll this ball under your feet
- This exercise helps to get relief the muscles and joints of legs
- Repeat this regularly for best result
8) Dry Brushing for Leg Pain
Dry brushing is also easy and simple solution to get relief from leg pain or tired legs. It helps to increases the circulation and reduces the pain and inflammation.
- Take soft bristled body brush
- Now brush your legs with this
- Do this for 15 minutes
- Repeat this simple brushing method daily
9) Hot Compress for Leg Pain
Hot compress is also very useful to treat the leg pain or tired legs. You can use the heat from hot water that helps to reduce the pain and swelling. It helps to increase the blood circulation and provide relief from leg tiredness and inflammation.
- Take Hot water and towel
- Dip the towel in the hot water
- Now place the wet towel on affected legs
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Repeat two three times
- Do this easy method when you feel pain
10) Epsom Salt & Baking Soda for Leg Pain
Epsom salt and baking soda both are very good natural home remedy for pain relief. It will help to reduce the leg pain or tired legs swelling and inflammation as well.
- Take Warm water, 1 tablespoon Epsom salt and 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Mix all these in bath tub warm water
- Soak your affected legs in this solution
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Repeat this when you feel pain and leg tiredness
In this post you have read about 10 effective natural home remedies for leg pain or tired legs. Please share this useful article to your known ones so that they can know about these effective remedies and stay fit and healthy.