What is cavities? How to get rid of cavities? In this article we are listing top 15 effective home remedies for cavities. Cavities is very common oral diseases and its affected billions of people worldwide. Cavities can happen with any one such as, children, adults, men or women. Cavities or tooth decay is not very serious problem and can be cure with some precautions and natural home remedies. When you see the unusually dark and aching can happen with your teeth then it can be cavity. But now you no need to worry, keep reading below to use the best natural home remedies to get rid of cavities.
How to Get Rid of Cavities?
1) Aloe Vera Juice to Get Rid of Cavities
Aloe Vera juice is one of the best natural home remedy to get rid of cavities. Aloe Vera contains anthraquinones which is helpful to control the bacteria that responsible for cavities or tooth decay. Anti-inflammatory property of aloe vera helps reducing pain and inflammation of tooth.
- Take half cup Aloe vera juice
- Stat swishes and gargles with aloe vera juice inside your mouth
- Do it for few minutes
- Then rinse your mouth with normal water
- Repeat this process twice in a day
2) Calcium and Magnesium Powders to Get Rid of Cavities
Calcium and magnesium both are great home remedies to get rid of cavities. Prepare the mixture of these two important solutions of cavities and remove from your teeth. Mixture of calcium and magnesium helps to mineralize your teeth.
- Take Magnesium tablets, Calcium tablets and Toothbrush
- Grind these to make a fine powder
- Now brush your teeth with this mixture
- Repeat this once daily
3) Salt Water to Get Rid of Cavities
Salt water is very easy and effective home remedy to get rid of cavities. Salt water is also helpful to reduce the teeth pain and inflammation. Salt water helps to balance the acidic pH balance created by the cavity. Use this as describe below and remove cavities.
- Take 1 teaspoon table salt and 1 glass warm water
- Mix salt properly with water
- Start gargling and rinse your mouth with salt water
- Repeat this twice in a day and remove your cavities
4) Butter Oil and Cod Liver Oil to Get Rid of Cavities
Butter oil and COD oil both can be beneficial to remove cavities from your teeth. The combination of butter oil and cod oil helps maintaining dental hygiene because of contains vitamin A, K, and D.
- Take Butter oil supplements and Cod liver supplements
- Start consuming one capsule daily with your meal
- Repeat once daily and get rid of cavities
5) Green Tea to Get Rid of Cavities
Green tea is also one of the best natural home remedies to get rid of cavities. Green tea is very helpful to kill the germs present in your mouth. Green tea reduces the production of plaque and growth of bacteria.
- Take 1 green tea bag, 1 cup hot water, Lemon juice and Honey
- Prepare green tea
- Mix lemon and honey in this
- Consume this warm green tea
- Repeat twice cup in a day to fast treatment of cavities
3) Bone Broth to Get Rid of Cavities
Bone broth is one more home remedy to get rid of cavities. Bone broth contains minerals, vitamins and healthy fats which are beneficial for your overall health. It can be helpful to improve your digestive system.
- Take Bones of lamb, poultry, beef, Salt, and Black pepper powder
- Boil the animal bones until the broth becomes thick
- Now mix salt and black pepper powder for better taste
- Drink this as a warm soup
- Include it in your regular diet and protect from cavities as well
6) Clove Oil to Get Rid of Cavities
Clove oil is another effective natural method to remove the cavities. Clove oil is also helpful to reduce the pain and inflammation. Tooth decay can also be cured by clove oil. Clove contains eugenol which helps for the required analgesic action. Clove oil has antimicrobial property which inhibits the growth of fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Take Clove oil
- Apply and gently massage on the affected area
- You can also apply by using cotton swab
- Repeat thrice in a day
7) Eggshells to Get Rid of Cavities
Eggshells are very effective to remove cavities. Eggshells are made of calcium carbonate which works to remove all the cavities in your teeth.
- Take one fourth cup Ground eggshells, 2 tablespoon coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Boil the eggshells for few minutes
- Then remove shells and keep to be dry
- Grind them to make fine powder
- Mix baking soda and coconut oil with this and prepare smooth paste
- Apply this paste as your toothpaste
- Repeat once daily
9) Neem to Get Rid of Cavities
Neem is well known natural home remedy and it has been used from very long time. Neem is powerful natural home remedy to get rid of cavities. Neem contains anti-bacterial property which helps to get rid of bacteria causing cavities.
- Take Neem twig
- Start chewing on a twig
- Then rinse mouth with water
- Apply neem oil on the affected area which is also beneficial to remove cavities
10) Garlic to Get Rid of Cavities
Garlic is very effective natural home remedy to remove the cavities. Garlic contains anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which are helpful to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take Garlic clove
- Chew the garlic cloves in morning
- Repeat once daily with empty stomach
11) Eucalyptus Oil to Get Rid of Cavities
Eucalyptus oil is one more option to get rid of cavities. Eucalyptus oil contains anti-bacterial property which helps to kill the bacteria responsible for cavities.
- Take few drops of Eucalyptus oil, Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Mix eucalyptus oil in your toothpaste
- Brush your teeth with this
- Repeat this process regularly till cavities gone
12) Lemon to Get Rid of Cavities
Lemon is one more effective natural home remedy to remove the cavities. Lemon contains vitamin C and citric acid which are beneficial to remove the bacteria and germs responsible for the cavities. Lemon is also beneficial for reducing the pain and inflammation caused by cavities.
- Take Lemon slice
- Chew it for few minute
- Then rinse your mouth with normal clean water
- Do this once required
13) Vegetable Oil to Get Rid of Cavities
Vegetable oil is also helpful home remedy to remove the cavities. Oil pulling method is good at removing the infection and relieves pain. All the bacteria’s can be killed by swishing with this oil. Swelling and gums can also reduce by this method.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable oil
- Rinse your mouth with this for few minutes
- Then spit it out
- Repeat this process twice in a day
14) Vitamin D to Get Rid of Cavities
Vitamin D is very effective home remedy to get rid of cavities. Vitamin D is very helpful for overall oral health. Calcium absorption and stimulates the production of antimicrobial peptides.
- Include the diet with vitamin D
- Eat such as fatty fish, egg yolks, and cheese
- You can also take the vitamin D supplements
15) Coconut Oil Pulling to Get Rid of Cavities
Coconut oil pulling is great home remedy to get rid of cavities. Coconut oil can be helpful to remove the bacteria and gums because of its anti-bacterial property.
- Take 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- Start swishing with coconut oil in your mouth
- Keep it for 10 minutes and then spit it out
- Repeat once daily
You have read all about Top 15 effective home remedies for Cavities. All these home remedies are easily available and very effective to get rid of cavities. These are also helpful to reduce the pain and inflammation as well. Please share this informative post to the friends and known ones so that they can also take the advantage of these remedies of cavities. Please share on whatsapp, facebook and twitter as well. Kindly leave your valuable comments in the comment section.