How to take care of skin in monsoon? What are the tips for skin care in rainy season? We are listing in this article about 9 best ways to take care of your skin in rainy season – Monsoon Skin Protection and prevention tips. The rainy season brings relief from the heat and sweating, but also brings about many types of infection due to humidity and the changing temperature. Everyone wants to enjoy this rainy season but people often forget about adopting the measures to save the losses and save them from this season.
It is important to worry about your skin’s extra care when it comes to rainy season, because it is a time when many small bacteria spread in the environment, which can infecting your skin. Cleanliness and care are two factors that you should think about most at the moment. You will know in this article that how to care for skin in rainy season.
Problems of the Rainy Season
Bacterial and fungal infections occurring in the skin are common problems in rainy season. Infections of the toes are found in the contact with dirty water, besides problems like allergies and itching are also seen in this season.
Best ways to care for different skin types in the rainy season
1) Homemade Scrub for Dry Skin
The reason for dry skin is the lack of vitamins in the body which acts as a repair of the skin. Dry skin measures, in rainy conditions begin to deteriorate. People with dry skin should drink plenty of water during this season to keep liquidity in the body and toxin keep coming out. Do not use alcohol toner in this season.
- Make a pack of Jojoba oil, fresh curd and honey
- Apply it on the face and wash after 10 minutes
- It is an effective remedy for dry skin in the rainy season.
- Apply almond and honey paste on the face
- Wash with hot water after 5 minutes
2) Homemade Scrub for oily skin
Due to changes in hereditary hormones, the skin becomes oily, which can not be changed, but excess oil can be removed after washing the face 2 to 3 times a day. Freedom from oily skin, facial scrub with natural products only. Oily skin face looks fresh after washing face scrub made from gram flour.
- Take Gram flour, milk, honey and lemon
- Wash the face with warm or lukewarm water
- Mix rose water in a good oil
- Apply it as a moisturizer and wash the face after 10 minutes
- It will make the skin oilless and healthy
3) Homemade Scrub for dry + oily Skin
Dry + Oily Skin needs special care, the dry skin area should be moisturized regularly as well as the oily place should be naturally boiled. Drinking enough water is the best treatment for the health of the skin.
4) Home Remedy for Pimples
To remove acne, prepare a paste with multite clay, clove oil, sandalwood powder and neem leaves. Apply this paste and leave it for a long time and use it only on acne.
5) Home Remedy for Acne
In the rainy season, Acne takes the form of a fairly common problem. To treat this, mix multani clay, camphor and clove oil with water. Apply on the affected skin. Use the fridge cool water to wash it.
Effective Ways for skin care during Rainy Season
6) Tomato remedy to skin care in rainy season
You may not know this, but Tomato proves to be very effective in caring for your skin in the monsoon season. Using tomato prescription, you can get fresh and young face. During the rainy season, using this prescription will make your skin look very bright and young.
- Take tomato and extract pulp
- Now place the rash part on the tomato on face
- Leave it until it gets completely dry
- After that you can wash it
7) Proper and Healthy Diet
Healthy and proper diet is very important for the health during the rainy season to keep your skin healthy and beautiful. At this time it would be better for you to avoid all types of oily and spicy foods. The food cooked out is not clean and healthy. Due to the abundance of rain water accumulated around your home, many types of bacteria get the chance to flourish. As a result, they attack your skin and give rise to many types of infections. Apart from this, it is important to know that the food you eat is reflected in the health of your skin. Try to get a balanced diet containing all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
8) Toning of skin
It is not enough to just clean your face with a cleanser or a face wash. You should also arrange for an effective toning treatment. This will open the pores of your skin and they will be able to breathe. With the opening of pores, your skin may be able to absorb moisture in sufficient quantity. Use toner which is good and has a good name in the market. Also, make sure this toner is according to your skin type. Take it in a cotton cloth and apply all your skin. Once you have used toner, you will feel a lot of difference in yourself.
9) Aloe vera gel for Skin Care
Aloe Vera Gel is a natural recipe that protects your skin from all kinds of bacteria during the rainy season. Immediately after bathing, it may happen that your body starts to have enough itching. In this situation mix some drops of antiseptic matter in bath water and take bath with this water. Do not forget to apply Aloe vera gel on your skin after bathing. This will keep your skin away from all types of bacteria which can be dangerous for your skin. Regular use of this treatment to stay healthy in the rainy season.
Preventing Tips to keep skin safe during the rainy season
- The skin should be regularly rubbed with a natural cleanser and rubbing it slowly.
- Drink as much water as possible in the rainy season, because remember this season your skin is more thirsty than you.
- To maintain the pH balance of the skin, use toner after every wash.
- Keep the skin free from dirt by a good cleansing agent and adopt natural remedies in rainy season.
- In the rainy season, keep away your legs and body from dirty water and wear shoes, even after slippers dry, in this season, the infection is spread very quickly.
In this post you have gone through with 9 best ways to take care of your skin in rainy season – Monsoon Skin Protection and prevention tips. Please use these above given tips and care of your skin. Please share this post to your friends and known ones so that they can also enjoy the rainy season without fear about their skin. Happy Monsoon!