What Is Hormonal Imbalance? How to treat hormonal imbalance naturally. In this article we are listing 16 best natural home remedies for hormonal imbalance – causes, symptoms and prevention tips. Hormones are basically chemical messengers of your body which controls several processes such as metabolism and reproduction. Hormones are produce by the endocrine glands. There are many reasons for hormonal imbalance and this is the very common health problem. We will discuss further in this article about symptoms and causes for hormonal imbalance. Keep reading to know all about!
Common Signs and Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance
- Increased sensitivity to cold or heat
- Weight gain
- Puffy face
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Feeling thirsty
- Frequent urination
- Joint Pain
- Thinning hair
- Pink stretch marks
Common Causes of Hormonal Imbalance
- Vitamins deficiency
- Improper Diets
- Certain medications
- More Stress
Best Natural Treatment for Hormonal Imbalance
1) Ashwagandha to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Ashwagandha is the effective natural home remedy to treat the hormonal imbalance. Ashwagandha is beneficial to reduce the stress and anxiety which are the main reason for hormonal imbalance. Thyroid hormone imbalance can also be naturally treated by ashwagandha.
- Take 300 mg ashwagandha supplements
- Consume this twice in a day for best result
2) Avocados to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Avocado is well known fruit that helps to treat the hormonal imbalance naturally. Avocado is very rich source of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated, and saturated fatty acids. Anti-inflammatory properties of avocado is also beneficial to get rid of hormonal imbalance problem. You should consume this amazingly beneficial fruit to keep your heart healthy.
- Take 1 avocado
- Peel it and make the pieces of this avocado
- Alternatively blend the avocado and consume with honey
- Do this daily
3) Coconut Oil to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Coconut oil is one of the most useful natural remedy to treat the hormonal imbalance. Coconut oil contains acids that are very helpful to reducing inflammation in your body caused by hormonal imbalance. Coconut oil is also beneficial for reducing weight, stress and improving your body metabolism.
- Take 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- Consume this oil daily
- You also consume the coconut oil with your salad or other dishes
- Repeat twice in a day
4) Yogurt to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Yogurt is easily available home remedy to treat the hormonal imbalance. Yogurt is very rich source of probiotics which is helpful to balance the hormone. Consumption of yogurt is beneficial to reduce the inflammation and maintain the digestion as well.
- Take the fresh yogurt
- Consume twice in a day
5) Vitamin C for Hormonal Imbalance
Vitamin C is another good and effective vitamin that helps to treat the hormonal imbalance. Consumption of vitamin c on regular basis will help to reduce stress level ad inflammation as well.
- Take 250-500 mg vitamin C
- Consume this amount of vitamin C daily
- You also need to start consuming vitamin C riched foods in your diet
- Repeat this on regular basis for fast relief
6) Vitamin D to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Vitamin D is most important nutrient which is basically a hormone find in your body. Vitamin D helps to reduce the inflammation caused by hormonal imbalance and boost the immune system.
- Take 1000-2000 IU vitamin D supplements
- Consume I supplement daily
- You should also intake the vitamin D by sun light
- Repeat this daily
7) Omega-3 Fatty Acids to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Omega 3 fatty acid is another good option to treat the hormonal imbalance. It helps to provide building blocks to create hormones. Omega 3 fatty acid is beneficial to reduce the inflammation caused by hormonal imbalance and reduce stress which is the main factor for hormonal imbalance.
- Take 250-500 mg of omega-3 fatty acid supplements
- Consume one supplement daily
8) Magnesium to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Magnesium is another important nutrient that helps to treat the hormonal imbalance. Consumption of magnesium on daily basis will help to reduce inflammation and stress level as well.
- Take 600 mg of magnesium
- Consume this amount of magnesium daily
- You should also need to intake the magnesium riched food regularly
- Repeat this on daily basis
9) Clary Sage Oil to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Clary sage oil is also important phytoestrogens which helps to treat the hormonal imbalance. This helps to regulate menstrual cycle and reduce stree and anxiety.
- Take few drops clary sage oil and coconut oil
- Add clay sage oil in a diffuser and inhale
- Also mix clay sage oil and coconut oil and massage on stomach
- Repeat these once daily
10) Fennel Oil to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Fennel Oil is effective oil that helps to treat the hormonal imbalance. Daily use of fennel oil is beneficial to improve digestion and reduce stress and inflammation.
- Take Fennel oil and a glass of water
- Mix a drop of fennel oil in water
- Consume this solution
- Alternatively massage with fennel oil on stomach
- Repeat this process daily
11) Lavender Oil to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Lavender essential oil is again proven that it is very helpful to treat the hormonal imbalance along with other skin and health related problems. Lavender oil is beneficial to promote sleep and reduce stress, and anxiety that are main reason for hormonal imbalance.
- Take few drops of lavender oil
- Add 3-4 drops of lavender oil in a diffuser and inhale
- Also mix this oil in bath tub and soak for half an hour
- Repeat this once daily
Yoga and Exercise for Hormonal Imbalance
Yoga and exercises are also play very important role to treat the hormonal imbalance. You can keep yourself healthy and fit with the regular exercise and yoga. So start doing these on regular basis along with the given natural home remedies to get the fast relief from hormonal imbalance.
13) Walking to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
I hope you already known that walking regularly are very important to keep yourself healthy and fit. Same, walking is very beneficial to reduce the stress level and anxiety that are main reasons of hormonal imbalance. So start walking daily in the morning for at least half an hour.
14) Sasangasana to Treat Hormonal Balance
Sasangasana is popular yoga pose which helps to stimulate the thyroid and parathyroid glands. It also provide relief from depression as well. You should do the Sasangasana daily, 30 second at one time and need to repeat thrice.
15) Bhujangasana to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Bhujangasana is another yoga asana which is helpful to reducing stress level and tension. Bhujangasana is also called Cobra Pose. Start doing this asan daily, 1 minute at one time and repeat 4-5 times and get the relief from hormonal imbalance.
16) Ustrasana to Treat Hormonal Imbalance
Ustrasana is also known as Camel Pose that is also very helpful to treat the hormonal imbalance. Ustrasana is beneficial to stimulate internal organs, such as thyroid and parathyroid glands. Do this asan daily, 30 second in one time and repeat for 3-4 times.
Important Prevention Tips to Avoid Hormonal Imbalance
- Avoid Using Harmful Chemicals
- Avoid cosmetics and body care products
- Get Proper Sleep
- Take Enough Rest
- Avoid Taking Unnecessary Stress
- Listen Music
- Walk in the green park Daily
- Avoid Unhealthy diets
In this post you have read about 16 best natural home remedies for hormonal imbalance – causes, symptoms and prevention tips. All these are simple and easy ways to maintain the hormonal balance. Please apply these in your life and also share to your friends and known ones so that they can also take the advantage of these remedies and informative post.