What are the benefits of triphala churna? In this article we are listing top 20 benefits of triphala churna for skin, hair and health. There are a various health related problems which can be cure by ayurveda medicines. There are several home remedies which are availble in your kitchen that effectively works to treat the many health related problems. Triphala powder is beneficial to treat the diabetes, digestion and inflammation problem. Triphala is composed of the following three fruits, Embilica officinalis, commonly known to Indians as amla. Antioxidant property of triphala powder is helpful to delay aging.Triphala is also one of the best home remedy which is beneficial to cure several health problems.
Best Benefits of Triphala Churna
1) Triphala for Digestive Problems
Triphala helps towards off the digestive problems. It is beneficial to stimulate bowel movements. If you are facing digestive problem and bowel movement issue then start taking one spoon Triphala before going to bed at night. Triphala cleanses your stomach and clearer bowel movements. It helps relieving flatulence. Triphala is helpful to provides nutrition in the form of nutrients and vitamins to the entire digestive tract.
- Take a glass full of warm water and 2 teaspoons of triphala powder
- Mix these properly
- Do it every night
- Avoid eating any other thing after taking triphala
2) Triphala Acts like a Detoxifier
Triphala helps to detoxifies the body and makes your skin glow. Triphala has the detoxifying property which is beneficial to keep you healthy and detoxifying your body. You should start drinking triphala powder with water every night.
- Take two teaspoons of triphala churna, 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger and a glass of warm water
- Mix all these properly
- Leave it for 8 hours to be soak
- Now boil the resultant till it reduced to half quantity
- Strain and add lemon in this solution
- Consume this in warm stage
- Repeat once daily in the morning with empty stomach
3) Triphala Improves Eyesight
Triphala is very good to improve the eyesight’s. This works as a great eye tonic which is beneficial to keep eyes healthy and vision sharp. It also helpful to keep your eyes infection free.
- Take 1 tablespoon tripahal powder and 1 glass of warm water
- Mix it properly
- Leave it for overnight
- In the morning strain this solution
- Use this mixture to clean eyes in the morning
4) Triphala Improves Blood Circulation
Triphala is beneficial to improves your blood circulation. Taking triphala is helpful to stimulate and improve blood circulation. Triphala is great to improves and increases the blood flow in the capillaries. Count of the red blood cells in the blood can also be increased by consuming the triphala.
5) Triphala Aids Weight Loss
Triphala is very good solution to reduce the weight. For weight loss, triphala juice is beneficial to reduce the belly fat and weight. Start consuming the triphala on regular basis to manage your weight.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Triphala churna and 1 glass of warm water
- Mix properly
- Drink this solution twice daily
6) Trphala Boosts Immunity
Triphala is one of the best ingredients which helps to boost the immunity. This ayurvedic method is helpful to cleaning the gastric and digestive tract, improving blood circulation, and nourishing the body. Overall if you take the triphala you can boost your immunity and be healthy.
7) Triphala Reduces Inflammation
Triphala contains anti-inflammatory property which helps to reduce the inflammation. If you take the triphala on regular basis then it is beneficial to reduce internal and external inflammation. Lack of nutrition and poor immune system can also be improved by consuming triphala.
8) Triphala Is Rich In Nutrients
Triphala juice is great source of vitamins and minerals which are beneficial for our overall health. It is very rich in iron which helps to improve faction of our body. Anemia can also be treated by using triphala.
9) Triphala Relieves Bone And Joint Pain
Triphala is best ingredient which helps to provide relief from bone and joint pain. Triphala contains anti-inflammatory property which helps to reduce the inflammation and pain. Gout, joint pain, arthritis, and other problems can also be treated by using triphala.
- Take half tablespoon of triphala and a glass of water
- Mix properly and consume
- Repeat on regular basis
10) Triphala Removes Excess Fat
Triphala is very helpful to removes excess fat. If you want to reduce belly fats then triphala is the good option. It helps to flush out harmful toxins and excess fat present in your body. It lowers the risk of contracting potentially fatal conditions.
11) Triphala Regulates Blood Pressure
Triphala powder is very beneficial to regulate the blood pressure. Triphala helps to promotes better blood flow and keeps the cholesterol levels. Triphala juice contains essential fatty acids, like linoleic acid, that helps to lower blood pressure and prevents heart related problems. Anti-spasmodic properties of triphala is helpful to reduce the risk of blood pressure spikes.
12) Triphala Heals Wounds Quicker
Triphala is also helpful to heals wounds quickly. Triphala contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties which is useful to healing wounds. Anti-inflammatory property of triphala is beneficial to reduce the inflammation and pain.
13) Triphala Prevents Viral and Bacterial Infections
Triphala is well working for preventing the viral and bacterial infections. Triphala churn has antibacterial property which helps to control the infections such as common cold or HIV.
14) Triphala Good For Diabetics
Triphala is very good for diabetics. Hypoglycemic effects of triphala which make the intake of insulin by the cells easier. Start taking triphala and be the diabetic free.
15) Triphala Cures Dizziness and Motion Sickness
Triphala is beneficial to cure dizziness and motion sickness. If you feel dizzy and uncomfortable then Triphala is beneficial to get rid of motion sickness.
- Take half teaspoon Triphala churna , a teaspoon honey
- Mix these properly
- Consume it every time you feel dizzy
16) Triphala Cures Bad Breath
Triphala powder is very good home remedy to cure the bad breath. Bad breath is the reason of embarrassing. Take the triphala as describe below helps to cure you from bad breathing.
- Take half teaspoon of triphala churna and honey
- Mix properly
- Start taking this mixture once in the morning
17) Triphala Reduces Dark Circles
Triphala is one of the great remedy to treat the dark circle. You can just use the triphala water for eyewash which is best way to reduce the under eye dark circle.
18) Triphala Treats Eczema
Triphala is one of the best home remedy to treat the eczema. There is a easy way to triphala water directly on the infected area for soothing and treating the eczema.
19) Triphala Stimulates Hair Growth
Every one is the dream of long hair. Triphala is very helpful remedy to stimulates the hair growth. Hair fall and hair loss can also be treated by using the hair growth.
- Take the Triphala churna and water
- Mix properly
- Consume it
- You can apply it topically to help stimulate hair growth
20) Triphala Treats Dandruff
Triphala is also very beneficial to treat the dandruff. Triphala is helpful to get rid of even the most stubborn dandruff very fast.
- Take 2 tablespoon of triphala powder and 5 tablespoon water
- Mix properly
- Apply and massage gently on scalp
- Leave it on for half an hour
- Wash it off
You have read all about the top 20 benefits of triphala churna for skin,hair and health. All these are very useful and you should share this informative post to your friends and known ones so that they can also take the advantage of these benefits of triphala. Please share on whatsapp, facebook and twitter as well. Kindly leave the valuable comments in the comment section.