Every women has the dream to be pregnant. Every month you become worried about pregnancy. If you go to the pharmacy or to the doctor for pregnancy test then this article is for you. We are listing 9 simple ways to confirm pregnancy at Home. You can test your pregnancy easily at home with the material available at home. No need to buy the pregnancy kit or go to the pharmacy. These methods are totally safe and give quick result. So keep reading below and enjoy the pregnancy.
Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Tender Breast
- Swollen Breasts
- Regular Vomiting
- Food cravings
- Mood Swings
- Missed Menstrual Cycle
9 Natural Homemade Pregnancy Tests
1) Sugar Pregnancy Test at Home
Sugar pregnancy test is the first test that you can do at your home very easily. If the sugar clump in the urine that means you are pregnant. So read below given step by step method to test pregnancy at home.
- Take 2 tablespoons sugar and half cup your urine
- Put sugar into the urine
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- See if the sugar dissolved in urine then you are not pregnant and if it becomes clump that means chances of pregnancy are high
2) Toothpaste Pregnancy Test at Home
Toothpaste pregnancy test is the very simple and effective that you can do at home. Use the below explained method with toothpaste then if white toothpaste turns the color in light blue then the pregnancy chances is positive. If the color of toothpaste remain same that means pregnancy chances are negative.
- Take 2 tablespoons of your first urine and white toothpaste
- Place white toothpaste in a cup and pour the urine in this
- Leave it for 10 minutes and observe the color
- If change into light blue then pregnant and if not then not pregnant
3) Strips Pregnancy Test at Home
You can buy the hCG test strip from market and follow the given steps to test the pregnancy at home easily.
- Take half cup of urine and one hCG test strips
- Dip hCG strip into urine by pointed arrow
- Leave it for 5 second then take out the strips from urine
- If you see the 2 colored lines that means you are pregnant and if one line or no line then you are not pregnant
4) Salt Pregnancy Test
Salt is another easy method to test the pregnancy at home by you. Use the salt as described below and get the result quickly about your pregnancy.
- Take half cup your first urine and 2 tablespoons salt
- Mix salt into urine and leave it for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes observe if the salt become clumped the pregnancy result is positive and if it dissolved then negative
5) Shampoo Pregnancy Test at Home
Shampoo which you easily find at your home. You can test your pregnancy with the shampoo and find the quick result. Just read below and follow the steps given to do the pregnancy test.
- Take half cup of your first urine and 2 tablespoons shampoo
- Add shampoo into urine and leave it for 5 minutes
- Now observe if color change then pregnancy positive and if not then negative
6) Vinegar Pregnancy Test at Home
Vinegar is also good ingredient for pregnancy test that you can do easily at home. Find the given method below to do the pregnancy test with vinegar and find the result fast.
- Take half cup your first urine and 1 cup vinegar
- Add your urine into the vinegar and leave it for 5 minutes
- Now observe if the color changed then pregnancy result positive and of not then negative
7) Soap Pregnancy Test at Home
Soap pregnancy test is the easy way to get the result at home quickly. Follow the given step by step method below and get the pregnancy result.
- Take 2 tablespoons of your first urine and piece of soap
- Keep soap and urine in a cup together
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Observe carefully, if bubble or form froth that means positive sign of pregnancy and if remain same then negative pregnancy
8) Dandelion Leaves Pregnancy Test at Home
Dandelion Leaves pregnancy test is another good test that you can do at your home easily. As per the others test find the below given steps for this pregnancy test and get thru result quickly.
- Take half cup of your first urine and 3 dandelion leaves
- Now place dandelion leaves and urine together in a pot
- Leave it for 5 minutes and observe
- If the red blisters appear on the dandelion leaves that means you are pregnant and if nothing change that means pregnancy result negative.
9) Urine Pregnancy Test at Home
This is very simple and easy to do the pregnancy test with your urine. No need to take any extra material or ingredient for this test. So start this simple test.
- Take half cup of your first urine
- Pour this in container of flat surface
- Leave it for 24 hours
- Then observe if small layer of froth on top appear the pregnancy is positive and if not then test is negative
In this post you have gone through with 9 simple ways to confirm pregnancy at Home. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also do this and follow. Happy Pregnancy!