Eye swelling is the common problem. Eyes areas are very sensitive. There are many tiny blood vessels around eyelids. There are several reasons for Swelling in the eyes. Lack of sleeping is one of the main reasons for swelling in the eyes. Allergies are also the reason of swelling in the eyes. Swollen eyes is the sometime irritating and painful. In this post we are listing 9 best home remedies for swollen eyes.These natural home remedies are safe and no side effects.
9 Effective Tips To Cure Swollen Eyes Naturally
1) Water For Swollen Eyes
Water is one of the best natural home remedy for treating swollen eyes. One reason for swollen eye is the dehydration. In this case water is most effective to provide the relieve from swollen eyes. Eye lids are the area that stores the water as well. Once the water less in this area then people suffer with swollen eyes problem. In this condition start drinking plenty of water. Drinking a lot of water will be very effective for swollen eyes.
Also Read : Top Effective Home Remedies For Pink Eye
2) Aloe Vera For Swollen Eyes
Aloe Vera is the most popular and effective natural home remedy for several skin related problem. Aloe Vera is also beneficial to treat the swollen eyes. Aloe Vera contains many anti inflammatory and healing properties that can be effective for treating swelling in the eyes.
- Take the Aloe Vera leaf and cut it.
- Extract aloe gel from the aloe Vera leaf.
- Add vitamin E oilin the aloe Vera gel and mix these.
- Gently apply on the swollen area.
- Leave it for whole night.
- Repeat this remedy until swelling removed completely.
Also Read : 9 Home Remedies For Wrinkles Under Eyes
3) Cold Compress For Swollen Eyes
Cold compress is another natural home remedy for swollen eyes. This remedy can be used for swelling in any body part.
- Take some ice cubes.
- Wrap these in clean cotton cloth.
- Now apply this cold compress on the swollen area for 5-10 minutes.
- This helps to relieve from swelling and pain as well.
- Repeat thrice in a day for completely relief.
Also Read : 6 Home Remedies For Eye Puffiness
4) Coriander For Swollen Eyes
Coriander is also very good natural remedy for swollen eyes. Coriander contains cooling and medicinal properties that is helpful to treating eye ailments and swelling.
- Take coriander seeds.
- Tie these seeds in a cotton cloth and soak in the water.
- Leave this for 2 hours.
- Now rinse this water on the eyes.
- You need to apply this coriander bag on the eye lids.
- Repeat this and you will reduce the swelling and swollen pain around eye lids.
Also Read : 10 Home Remedies For Itchy Eyes
5) Eye Mask For Swollen Eyes
Eye Mask is also helpful method for treating the swollen eyes. If the reasons for swollen eyes are sleepless night then eye mask is the most effective way to get relief from swelling. If you continuously suffer with swelling problem then start using eye mask. It will provide the instant relief from swollen eyes and pain as well.
Also Read : 9 Home Remedies For Eye Infection
6) Turmeric For Swollen Eyes
Turmeric is one of the most useful remedy for skin related issue. It is also known as natural pain killer. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties. It helps to down the inflammation, skin irritation and burning.
- Take some turmeric powder, rose water and water.
- Mix these well.
- Gently apply on the affected area.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Repeat this after every few hour.
- This will provide you the complete treatment from swelling and pain.
Also Read : Home Remedies For Eye Stye
7) Cucumber For Swollen Eyes
Cucumber is another natural remedy for swollen eyes. It provides the immediately hydrating the eyes and helps in reducing eye swelling. Cucumber contains nutrients that help in nourishing the skin around the eyes. Cucumber can also useful for treating dark circle under eyes. Cucumber contains Vitamin C and caffeic acid that helps to reduces swelling and skin irritation.
- Take a cucumber and cut the thin slices.
- Keep in refrigerator to make it cool.
- Place these slices on the eyes and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Repeat this remedy thrice in a day for complete relief.
8) Potatoes For Swollen Eyes
Potatoes are in rich in B vitamins and very helpful for treating swelling and inflammations. Potatoes help to shrinking the inflamed skin by absorbing the excess water.
- Take a potato and cut a thin slice.
- Keep in refrigerator to make it cool.
- Place the potato slice on the swollen eyes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Repeat thrice in a day for best result.
Also Read : Home Remedies For Eyelash Growth
9) Black Tea Bags For Swollen Eyes
Black tea bags are great natural home remedy for reducing swollen eyes. Tea bag contains anti inflammatory properties that is very helpful for treating swollen eyes.
- Take tea bags and boil in a cup of water.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for cool.
- Apply this cool tea bag on your eye lids.
- Leave it for 10 minutes for best result.
In this post we have listed 9 best natural home remedies for swollen eyes. Hope this remedies helps you to treat the swollen eyes, irritation, and pain. Please share this post if you like it so other can also take helps from these natural home remedies.