Upset stomach is the very common problem in this unhealthy and busy life. Stomach pain is very annoying and uncomfortable problem. Stomach upset is not very serious problem. You can easily treat this with given 8 effective home remedies for upset stomach. Upset stomach is some time converted to diarrhea.
Common Causes of Upset Stomach
- Food Poisoning
- Allergic Reaction
- Motion Sickness
Symptoms of Upset Stomach
- Loose Motions
- Abdominal Bloating
- Heart Burn
1) Ginger for Upset Stomach
Ginger is effective natural home remedy for treating upset stomach. Ginger contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that help soothing stomach pains and improve the digestion. It also helps to provide the relaxation of intestinal tract. Use this remedy as given below and get rid of upset stomach problem.
- Take 1 teaspoon dry ginger powder and 1 cup buttermilk
- Properly mix these
- Drink this solution thrice in a day
- Do these 2-3 days and find the best relief from stomach pain
2) Apple Cider Vinegar for Upset Stomach
Apple Cider Vinegar is also one of the best home remedies for upset stomach. ACV has high pectin concentration that helps soothing upset stomach and relieves nausea. ACV is acidic in nature that helps to deal with gastric issue in stomach and provide relief from stomach pain.
- Take 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix this in one glass water
- You can add little honey for better taste
- Drink this solution once in a day before meal
3) Yogurt for Upset Stomach
Yogurt is another home remedy to treat the upset stomach. Yogurt also helps to deal with indigestion. It has Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium live bacteria that helps to restore the balance of good bacteria in your intestines. All these provide relief from stomach pain and diarrhea as well.
- Take 2 cup of yogurt
- Consume this daily
- You can mix banana in yogurt and eat for better effect
4) Bananas for Upset Stomach
Bananas are also very effective to treat the upset stomach problem. It has pectin that helps to formation of solid stomach. Banana helps to provide better digestion and relief from stomach pain as well.
- Take 1 banana and 1 glass butter milk
- Mash the banana and mix in butter milk
- Drink this mixture twice in a day
5) Mint for Upset Stomach
Mint is another natural acrobatic herb to treat the upset stomach. It is helpful to treat the indigestion and relieve nausea. Mint has antibacterial and antispasmodic properties that help to get rid of upset stomach problem.
- Take bunch of mint leaves
- Extract the juice from these
- You can add little honey in this and mix properly
- Drink this solution twice in a day
6) Fenugreek Seeds for Upset Stomach
Fenugreek seeds are the very effective home remedy for treating the upset stomach problem. It contains mucilage that helps bulk up stool that why it provides instant relief from stomach pain and gastric problem.
- Take 1 teaspoon fenugreek seed powder
- Now consume this with 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- This will give you instant relief from upset stomach and stomach pain
- Alternatively you can drink the mixture of fenugreek seeds and water once in a day for better relief
7) Cumin Seeds for Upset Stomach
Cumin seeds are very effective natural home remedy for upset stomach. It provides the instant relief from gastric problem. Cummin seeds are also helpful to get rid of stomach pain and indigestion problem.
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Boil these in 1 cup water for few minutes
- Now drink this mixture thrice in a day
- Alternatively you can use 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder and mix this with 1 teaspoon honey and consume this thrice in a day
8) Chamomile for Upset Stomach
Chamomile contains anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that help to relax the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and provide you the better digestion. The chamomile tea helps to get rid of upset stomach problem and stomach pain as well.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers and 1 teaspoon of peppermint leaves
- Mix these two ingredients in 1 cup of water
- Now boil this mixture for 10 minutes
- You can add 1 teaspoon honey in this
- Now your tea is ready, start drinking thrice in a day
In this post you can gone through with top 8 effective natural home remedies for upset stomach. Please share this post to your friends so that they can also take the advantage of these effective remedies and live a healthy life.