Face redness is a skin common. Some time it is embarrassing for the people. There are several reasons for the redness on face. This is not very serious problem. You can easily get rid of redness from your face. In this post we are listing some 8 effective home remedies for redness on face. These remedy are very simple to use and very helpful for treating the redness on your face. The redness on the face and neck also called skin flushing. There are several reasons for this. We have listed some common causes of redness on face.
Causes For Redness On Face:
- Exposed to the sun light
- Drinking Alcohol
- High cholesterol medications
- Junk and spicy foods
- Temperature Changes
1) Oatmeal Face Mask For Redness on Face
Oatmeal is a good remedy for skin related problem. This is also helpful to get rid of redness on face. Oatmeal contains soothing effect that helps to sooth your skin. It also contains the starch, beta-glucans, and phenols that are helpful to deal with redness on your face. It also provides relief from irritation and itchiness. Use the oatmeal face mask as given step by step method and get rid of redness on your face.
- Take 1 cup oatmeal and water
- Mix these well and prepare the paste
- Gently apply this paste on your face
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes; rinse off with cool water
- Repeat this remedy thrice in a week for best result.
Also Read : Rosacea Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
2) Coconut Oil For Redness on Face
Coconut oil is another effective remedy for redness on face or neck. Coconut oil has the moisturizing feature that helps to eliminate the skin dryness and reduce the redness.
- Take few drops of coconut oil
- Apply this on face and neck which is affected with redness.
- Make sure that do this at night before sleeping
- Leave it for overnight
- Repeat this daily at night for best result.
Also Read >7 Effective Food For Reduce Rashes On Skin
3) Cucumber for Redness on Face
Cucumber is the very good home remedy for skin. It has soothing and cooling properties that helps to keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated. Cucumber is also beneficial to get rid of redness on face and neck.
- Take the one cucumber
- Grate this cucumber
- Apply on your face and neck
- Leave this for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes rinse off with normal water
- Repeat this thrice in a week.
4) Green Tea For Redness on Face
Green tea is very popular and effective remedy for weight loss. But it is also very effective to get rid of redness on face and neck. Green tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce redness and swelling as well.
- Take 2 green tea bag and 2 cup warm water
- Dip this green tea bag in hot water for few minutes
- Keep this in refrigerator for cooling
- Now take the clean cloth and soak it in chilled green tea
- Place the cloth on your affected face and neck.
- Leave it for five minutes.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day to get rid of redness from your face and neck.
5) Manuka Honey For Redness on Face
Manuka honey is another effective natural remedy for redness on face. This is purely collected from bee that takes the feed from manuka tree. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help to deal with redness and itchiness of your face and neck.
- Take 2 tablespoons manuka honey
- Apply this on your clean face and neck
- Leave it on for half an hour
- Wash your face and neck with water
- Repeat this thrice in a week for best result.
6) Cold Compress for Redness on Face
Cold Compress is other effective way to treat the redness on face and neck. Coldness helps to sooth your skin and reduces inflammation and itchiness.
- Take Ice cold water and a clean cloth
- Soak this cloth in the cold water
- Place this cool cloth on your face and neck
- Leaver it for 10 minutes.
- Do this twice in a day.
7) Petroleum Jelly for Redness on Face
Petroleum jelly is useful for removing redness from your face and neck. It helps to moisturize your skin and reduces the dryness.
- Take the Petroleum jelly
- Gently apply on your face and neck
- Don’t use the thick layer
- Leave it for overnight
- Repeat this remedy daily before sleeping at night.
8) Concealer for Redness on Face
You can use the Concealer as a effective method to deal with redness on face and neck. You can find the green pigment covers that cover the redness on the skin. Other that green pigment concealer, you can also take the regular concealer.
- Take green corrective concealer or regular concealer, translucent powder and brush
- Apply a little dots of the concealer on the redness areas
- Now blend the concealer
- Spread a little powder to make the concealer stay on skin.
In this post you have gone through the 8 best effective home remedies for redness face. Please share this post if you like it so other can also take the advantages of these useful remedies.