Flu is very common term which we generally use for fever. We are listing 8 best effective natural home remedies for Influenza (Flu) in this article that can quickly deal with flu without any side effect. Flu is also called Influenza or grippe. Flu is a viral disease that can be affected to your respiratory system, throat and nose. Some time Influenza become serious and people can be dying because of influenza if he/she does not take the proper treatment.The symptom of common cold and influenza are very similar so that people get confused between these two diseases.
Symptoms of Influenza (Flu)
- Runny Nose
- Repetitive Sneezing
- Sore Throat
- Body Aches
- High fever Dry Cough
- Loss of Appetite
Influenza spread rapidly from one to another so be careful while meeting with affected people. You should not ignore the symptoms of flu at initial stage. Start the treatment immediately once you have seen any of the symptoms of Flu. There are many effective natural home remedies that can be treated to the Influenza (Flu). In this post we have listed 8 best effective natural home remedies for Influenza (flu). Use this and get rid of flu.
1) Honey for Flu
Honey is a popular natural home remedy for much health issue. Honey is great immune booster and it gets rid of common flu symptoms very fast. Honey contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that help to deal with influenza quickly.
- Take honey (2 teaspoon), and a glass of water
- Mix these and start drinking 3-4 times in a day
- You can add little lemon juice in this
- Repeat several times in a day
- Alternatively you can mix onion juice, extracted basil leaves and honey
- Mix all these and take thrice in a day to get rid of flu.
Must Read > 9 Best Home Remedies for Common Cold and Cough
2) Lemon for Flu
Lemon is another natural home remedies for influenza (flu). Lemon contains antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help to control the flu viruses and treat the influenza symptoms.
- Take a lemon and squeeze it in a glass of warm water
- Start drinking this solution thrice in a day
- You can also add little honey in this and drink
- Alternatively you can put slice lemon in boil water and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now start inhaling thrice in day for best result.
Must Read > 8 Effective Home Remedies For Chest Congestion
3) Mustard for Flu
Mustard is also very helpful for treating the flu symptoms. Mustard has healing property that helps to get rid of flu. Mustard contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to deal influenza symptoms very fast. It provides the relief from stuffy nose and chest congestion.
- Take Flour (4 tablespoon), Dry mustard (1 tablespoon), 1 Egg, and hot water
- Mix all these ingredients and prepare the paste
- Little simmer this paste
- Now massage your chest with little olive oil and put the prepared paste on your chest
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Wash with Luke warm water
- Repeat this once in a day.
Must Read > 8 Excellent Natural Remedies For Cold Sores
4) Ginger for Flu
Ginger is well known natural home remedy for several health problems. Ginger also provides the quick relief from flu. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help to deal with influenza symptoms. It also boosts your immune system that will provide the strength to fight with influenza virus.
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger grated, honey and boil water
- Mix these and prepare the ginger tea
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Drink this ginger tea thrice in a day for deal with flu
- You can also add ginger in your meal; this will also very effective for treating the flu symptoms.
Must Read >9 Home Remedies For Stomach Flu
5) Garlic for Flu
Garlic is another well popular natural remedy for treating the influenza virus. Garlic has antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help to deal with flu magically. It also provides the help to deal with immunity and body ache.
- Take the garlic and chop this.
- Pour this in the hot water
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Now strain and start drinking this garlic tea
- Repeat this thrice in a day
Alternatively take the small pieces of garlic and chew several times in a day. This is also very beneficial to deal with influenza symptoms.
6) Peppermint for Flu
Peppermint is also very helpful natural home remedy for treating the influenza symptoms. Peppermint is filled with effective nutrients that help your body to fight with flu viral infection. It also provides the relief from chest congestion and irritation.
- Take 2 teaspoon of peppermint leaves
- Mix this in a cup of hot water
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Add little honey in this and mix well
- Start drinking this natural tea twice in a day
- Repeat this for 3-4 days and get rid of influenza
- Use peppermint leaves in your daily meal to control the influenza infection
7) Steam for Flu
Steam is an effective and simple way for treating influenza. You can easily use this method to deal with flu symptoms. This method helps to provide relief from congestion and muscle ache also.
- First you need to on your hot shower of bathroom for few minutes
- Close the door of your bathroom
- Now turn off the shower tab and sit in the bathroom for 10 minutes
- Start inhaling the steam that helps quick relief from flu and congestion
- Repeat this method 3-4 times in a day for best result
8) Fenugreek for Flu
Fenugreek is also useful natural home remedy for flu symptoms. Fenugreek has antiviral that helps to deal with influenza virus.
- Take two teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
- Mix it in water and boil it for 15 minutes
- Add little honey and ginger juice
- Mix these well and strain it
- Drink this once in a day for 3-4 days
- This will be very effective for flu symptoms
In this post you have gone through with 8 best effective natural home remedies for influenza (flu). All these remedies are very effective and without any side effect. Please share this post to others so that they can also take the benefits of this natural way for treating flu.