Sensitive skin is a common symptom for women and men both. It can be by birth or may be occur with the age. Some women suffer with sensitive skin after delivery. This is not very serious problem and there are many effective natural home remedies available for treating the sensitive skin problem. In this post we are listing 8 best effective home remedies for sensitive skin.
Top 8 Home Remedies for Sensitive Skin:
1) Drink Plenty of Water
Drinking a lot of water is best effective for several health problems. Many skin diseases can be treated by drinking plenty of water. Water helps to keep skin hydrated and moisturized.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water daily.
- Fresh fruit juices and green juices also help to treat sensitive skin.
2) Take Care of Your Allergens
Allergy is one of the main reasons for sensitive skin. Sun light, pollution, dust and cosmetics are the other reason for sensitive skin. So you have to take care of the reasons which are the directly affected your skin.
3) Coconut Oil for Sensitive Skin
Coconut oil is also the popular home remedies for skin related problem. Coconut oil also helps to treat the sensitive skin. It helps nourishing and moisturizing your skin.
- Take 10 black peppercorns and 1 liter coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan
- Now mix the crushed peppercorns in this
- Steep it for15 minutes
- Keep this oil in a bottle and use regularly for massaging on your skin
- This oil is also helpful for hair fall
4) Amla for Sensitive Skin
Amla is another natural home remedies for sensitive skin. It is also beneficial for other health issues. Amla is also known as Indian gooseberry. Amla contains vitamin that helps to treating sensitive skin.
- You need to eat one amla daily
- It will give nourishment to your skin
- You can also take amla juice on regular basis
- Repeat 3-4 weeks regularly for netter effect
- You can add honey in this for better taste
- Add one tablespoon amla juice and honey.
- Mix well and apply on your skin
- Leave it for half an hour then rinse off with normal water
5) Honey for Sensitive Skin
Honey is another well known natural home remedy for skin problem. Honey contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties that can be very helpful to treat the sensitive skin.
- Take 1 teaspoon honey and mixed with one glass of water
- Add little coconut oil and milk
- Mix all these and prepare the scrub for your sensitive skin
- You can also use this mixture as a face mask
- Apply this on your face and leave it for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
6) Sugar for Sensitive Skin
Sugar is also effective for sensitive skin. You can use sugar with olive oil and make the gentle exfoliating agent that will treat the sensitive skin problem.
- Take sugar and olive oil
- Mix these well and prepare the scrub
- Give gentle massage on your face and other skins
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
7) Cucumber for Sensitive Skin
Cucumber is another home remedy for sensitive skin problem. You can also use cucumber slices to remove your dark circles. You need to use the cucumber as given below to get rid of sensitive skin problem.
- Take a cucumber and cut it into thin slices
- Place it on eyes area to remove the tanning and dark circle.
- Alternatively take 2 tbsp cucumber juice and 1 tbsp honey
- Mix these well
- Use this solution as a face wash
- It helps to brighten your skin and treat the sensitive skin issue.
8) Mangoes for Sensitive Skin
Mango is also beneficial for sensitive skin. You can easily find the mangoes in summer season. This is very popular fruit for eating as well as healthy for your sensitive skin.
- Take one ripe mango
- Extract the pulp
- Mix some yogurt, rose water and honey in this to make a smooth paste
- Also add few drops of coconut oil in this mixture
- Gently apply on face and leave it for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, rinse off with normal water.
In this post we have gone through with 8 best effective home remedies for sensitive skin. All these remedies are very beneficial and without side effects. Please share this post to your friends if you like it so that they can also take the advantage of these remedies.