Heat burn or you can say chest pain in lower chest area is common now days due to the stressful, unhealthy diets and restless life. Heat burn is also characterized as acid reflux. In this post we are listing effective home remedies for acid reflux or heat burn. The main reason of chest pain is stomach acid moving up into the esophagus. Esophagus is a long tube that connects to throat and stomach. It is very pain full especially when you lay down.
Common Symptoms of Heat Burn (acid reflux)
- Sour Taste
- Sore Throat
- Chest Pain
The instant treatment of chest pain very necessary because it can be serious complications and turn into cancer.
Common Causes of Heat Burn
- Unhealthy Foods
If you suffer with regular acid reflux then you should have go to the doctor immediately. At the starting stage you can try the some effective natural home remedies given below.
1) Apple Cider Vinegar for Acid Reflux
Apple cider vinegar is most effective natural home remedies for acid reflux. ACV is the very popular home remedy for several health problems. Apple cider vinegar helps to maintain the digestion and balance acid production in the stomach. It easily deals with acid reflux and provides the relief from chest pain.
- Take 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar and 1 cup warm water
- Mix these properly
- Start drinking this solution half an hour before your every meal
- Repeat this daily for 1 month
2) Baking Soda for Acid Reflux
Baking soda is also another home remedy for acid reflux. Baking soda is also called sodium bicarbonate. Baking soda is natural antacid that helps to get rid of heartburn or acid reflux.
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda and 1 cup of water
- Mix in properly
- Start drinking and get instant relief from acid reflux or heat burn
3) Aloe Vera Juice for Acid Reflux
Aloe Vera is also very popular natural remedy for several health problems. Aloe Vera is also very helpful for acid reflux or heat burn. Aloe Vera has healing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps to provide inflammation in the stomach and give you relief from acid reflux.
- Take aloe Vera juice
- Drink half cup aloe Vera juice before half an hour of your meal
- Repeat it once in a day
4) Fennel for Acid Reflux
Fennel is another beneficial natural home remedy for acid reflux or heat burn. Fennel contains knothole that helps to improving digestion and suppressing stomach pain. It has ant-inflammatory property that helps to provide instant relief from gastric effect caused by acidic reflux.
- Take 1 teaspoon fallen seeds
- Start chewing these seeds
- You can also boil fennel seeds in water and drink twice in a day
5) Slippery Elm for Acid Reflux
Slippery elm is also effective home remedy for acid reflux or heat burn. It has demulcent properties that help soothing and anti-inflammatory effects. All these helps to deal with the acid reflux and provide you the relief from heat burn or chest pain.
- Take 2 tablespoons slippery elm powdered
- Mix in 1 cup of water and boil it
- Drink twice in a day for better relief
- 6) Marshmallow for Acid Reflux
6) Marsmallow for Acid Reflux
Marsmallow is also one of the best effective home remedy for treating acid reflux or heat burn. Marshmallow contains soothing and demulcent properties that helps to deal with acid form in stomach and provide the relief from chest pain as well
- Take 2 tablespoons marshmallow root and 3 cup water
- Mix this and leave for night
- In the morning strain it
- Start drinking this solution with some interval
7) Cumin Seed for Acid Reflux
Cumin seeds are another very effective home remedy to treat the acid reflux problem. It has anti-acidic property that helps to deal with gastric issue in stomach. Use this remedy and get the instant relief from acid reflux and heat burn.
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Boil this in cup of water
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Now strain this mixture
- Drink this solution in morning after meal
In this article you have gone through with some effective home remedies for acid reflux. Please share this post to your friends so they can also use these remedies and live healthy life.