Nausea and vomiting during pregnancy is common for women. It is a normal part of pregnancy. You can say morning sickness to nausea as well. Nausea generally occurs during first three months of pregnancy. More than 70 percent of women suffer this problem in their pregnancy period. In this post we are listing 7 best home remedies for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Nausea and vomiting can be occurring early morning. Some women can only suffer in first three month but some can be suffer during whole pregnancy period.
Main Cause of Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy
- Rapid Hormonal Changes
- Stomach’s Muscle Contraction
- Difficulties in Digestion
- Some Medication
- Certain Foods
- Stress Anxiety
- Sensitive Stomach
1) Sip Water for Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy
Water is the best natural remedy for several health problems. Water is also most effective to get rid of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Pregnant Women should drink a glass of water every hour. This method helps to keep body hydrated that is very necessary for pregnant women and her baby.
- Take a glass of water
- Drink it after waking up with small sips
- Lay as it is for 10 minutes
- Then leave the bed
- Now start drinking water throughout the day
2) Ginger for Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy
Ginger is also best effective natural remedies for vomiting and nausea during pregnancy. This is very effective for digestive system reduce acidic secretion in the stomach.
- Take the small ginger pieces
- Chew one piece of ginger
- Do this method throughout the day during some interval of time
- You can also prepare the ginger tea and take sip 3-4 times in a day
3) Lemon for Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy
Lemon is also an excellent natural remedy for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. The soothing smell of lemon helps to reduce nausea and prevent vomiting. Lemon contains vitamin C is good for a pregnant woman and her baby.
- Take a lemon
- Squeeze juice of this and mix in glass of water
- Add a little honey in this for better taste
- Start drinking this solution every morning
4) Peppermint for Nausea and Vomiting
Peppermint is another very effective natural home remedy for nausea and morning sickness. Peppermint helps to keep calm stomach and in turn reduces nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried peppermint and 1 cup hot water
- Mix these and steep for 10 minutes
- Strain and add little honey in this
- Drink this peppermint tea after your daily walk
5) Fennel for Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy
Fennel is also very helpful and effective remedy for vomiting and nausea during pregnancy. Fennel aids digestion and relaxes the lining of the digestive tract that help women to reduce vomiting and nausea.
- Take some fennel seeds
- Start chewing them 4-5 times in a day
- Alternatively you can mix these seeds in cup of hot water and steep them. After 10 minutes strain and drink
- this tea with little sip.
6) Red Raspberry Leaf for Nausea and Vomiting
Red Raspberry Leaf is another natural remedy to deal with nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. It helps to relaxing the muscles of uterus. Red Raspberry Leaf contains B vitamins, calcium, iron and magnesium that are very helpful during pregnancy for women and her baby.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried red raspberry leaves
- Add these in 1 cup of hot water
- Steep for 10 minutes
- Strain and drink this tea in the morning
7) Regular Walks for Nausea and Vomiting during Pregnancy
Till now you have read the effective remedies for dealing with nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Regular walk is also most important with the remedies. Walk helps to dilute progesterone hormone throughout system and provide help in vomiting. Regular walk and light exercise helps you indigestion. You should wall at least 15 minutes after dinner.
In this post you have gone through with 7 effective ways to deal with nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. Please share this article to your friends so they can also take the advantage f these methods and remedies.