Skin is the largest body organ always suffer the effects of the dead cells. This constant reestablishment keeps the skin looking more youthful, smoother and more brilliant. With age, this normal skin cycle backs off, which can bring about an amassing of dead skin cells on the external skin layer. Bath or shower is not enough to get rid of the layer of dead skin. Weekly exfoliation is one of the best ways to get rid of the dead cells and it will help to keep skin soft and smooth.
Exfoliation is the way which is necessary for all the skin types, whether oily, sensitive or dry. It can be done on the face, elbows, knees, feet and other parts of body that become dull and dark. There are many natural home remedies that can help for the dead skin cells and give to fresh and clear skin.
Here Are The Top Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dead Skin Cells.
Home Remedies To Remove Dead Skin Cells
Green tea is a famous natural home remedies. You can use the used tea bag as a scrub on your skin.
Green tea leaves can help exfoliate skin to remove dead skin, dirt. Green tea enhances skin complexion, improves skin elasticity and makes your skin healthy and natural.
- Take the material of 1 or 2 used green tea bags and 2 teaspoons of honey.
- You can also add 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Mix these in a bowl and make paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it mask for 10 minutes.
- Gently massage this paste using wet fingers.
- Repeat this scrub once a week.
Oatmeal is a great natural exfoliating agent for all skin type. The saponins found in it help to remove dead skin cells, and other impurities. Oatmeal contains vitamins, minerals and protein are good for health and it prevents water loss to keep skin moisturize.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix these in a bowl and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on face and massage gently.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and let it be dry.
- Rinse it off with cool water, pat dry your skin and apply a light moisturizer.
Sugar and Olive Oil
The mixture of sugar and olive oil in the form of scrub will help for all skin type. The sugar helps to remove the dead skin cells and olive oil works like moisturizer for skin.
- Mix half cup of sugar and two tablespoon of olive oil.
- You can mix 2 – 3 teaspoons of honey and a 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Apply this on skin and rub it on skin for few minutes.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water, then let it be dry.
- Repeat this scrub twice a week.
Coffee is a good exfoliator which can be help for dead skin cells. Coffee helps to get rid of dead skin and support to produce of new skin cells. It may be help to repeair damaged skin and maintain the skin glow.
- Take 2 tablespoon of coffee, one tablespoon of olive oil. 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Prepare the paste using these ingredients.
- Gently Massage with this paste on your face, neck, knees.
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with luke warm water.
- Repeat this once a week.
Almonds are a great natural home remedy for your skin. Almond contains rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E and healthy fats which help to maintain your skin younger.
- In the night soak 10 almonds in milk.
- In next morning, peel off their skin of almonds and grind these.
- Prepare the paste and mix little honey in it.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck and rub it for few minutes.
- Then let it dry on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this scrub for 2-3 times a week.
Take the dry peels of orange and grind them into a powder form that you can use in your skin-care routine.
The orange peel powder works as a natural exfoliating agent. It will surely help to remove dirt and dead skin cells from your skin.
Orange peels contains rich antioxidant and vitamin C which help rejuvenate your skin, making it appear young and vibrant.
- Mix orange peel powder and yogurt to prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck area.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently massage with wet hands.
- Repeat this scrub once a week.