Dry skin problem is very common in the winter season. If you are suffering with the dry skin problem then this post is for you. In this post we have listed some 5 best homemade scrub for dry skin. You can find many skin care and beauty products in the market but all are made using chemicals that can be harmful for your skin. You should use the homemade scrub for your dry skin problem. Homemade scrub is free from chemical. These are pure natural, not any side effect. So that you should use the natural homemade scrubs for your dry skin.
Best Homemade Scrubs for Dry Skin
1) Almond Meal Scrub for Dry Skin
Almond meal scrub is also very effective scrub for your dry skin. You can easily find the almond meal in the market. You can prepare the almond meal scrub at your home easily.
- Take 1 cup of almond meal, ½ cup of almond oil and few drop essential oil
- Mix these entire well and prepare the mixture
- Apply this mixture on your face and scrub it on your face
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Wash with cold water
2) Cleansing Cream and Sugar Scrub for Dry Skin
Cleansing cream and sugar scrub is also very effective homemade scrub for your dry skin. You can prepare at home very easily to find the dry skin solution. Find the below steps and prepare the homemade scrub. Before applying this scrub you have to splash a little lukewarm water on your face
- Take 2 teaspoon of cleansing cream and 2 tablespoon of ground sugar
- Mix these well and prepare the paste
- Gently apply this paste on your face
- Rub this in circular motion for 5 minutes
- Now take the soft cloth and wet it in lukewarm water
- Clean the applied scrub with wet cloth
- Now wash your full face with cold water
3) Green Tea and Honey Scrub for Dry Skin
Green tea contains anti-aging property that helps to reduce blemishes and wrinkles from your skin. Honey has antibacterial and moisturizing properties.
- Take one tablespoon of green tea and one tablespoon sugar
- Stir these well
- Add one tablespoon of honey in this
- Mix all these well
- Gently apply this scrub on your face
- Scrub this mixture on your face
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Clean this by washcloth
- Rinse off face with cold water
4) Coffee Grounds Scrub for Dry Skin
Coffee grounds are excellent for your dry skin. It helps to revitalize all types of skin. This is easy and simple homemade scrub for your dry skin. You can easily prepare the scrub with this at home. This scrub helps to exfoliate your skin by removing the dead skin cells.
- Take some coffee beans and grind these
- Mix one tablespoon coffee with one tablespoon water
- Gently apply this mixture on your face, skin
- Scrub it gently in circular motion for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes rinse it off
5) Coconut Oil and Lemon Scrub for Dry Skin
Coconut oil and Lemon both are good ingredients for your dry skin. Lemon exfoliates your skin. Both are the great skin tonic. Try the scrub with made by coconut oil and lemon and find the soft skin.
- Take half cup coconut oil, One tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoon sugar
- Mix these well
- Apply this mixture on your face
- Rub in circular motion for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes wash with cold water
You have gone through the wonderful homemade scrubs for your dry skin. They are very simple and easy to prepare at home. So don’t spend the money for market products. Use these homemade scrubs without any side effect and get rid of dry skin problem. Find the smooth and beautiful skin. Please share this post if you like it to your friends so that they can also take the advantage of these effective homemade scrubs for dry skin.