Suffering with vomiting? What are the causes of vomiting? How can I stop vomiting? What are the home remedies for vomiting? All these questions come in your mind when you suffer with the vomiting. No worries, in this article we are listing the answers of all your questions related to vomiting. We are listing 14 best natural home remedies to stop vomiting. Vomiting can be embarrassing and frustrating when you vomit in front of some one. There are many reasons of vomiting, keep reading to know more about these.
Common Causes of Vomiting
- Food Poisoning
- Stomach Ache
- Over Eating
- Stomach Infections
- Gastro paresis
- Toxin Ingestion
- Heart Attack
- Brain Injury
- Brain Tumor
Vomiting can sap the energy of body and you can feel the weakness. You should keep yourself hydrated and for this drink plenty of water throughout the day. Read below to know the easy and simple natural home remedies to stop vomiting.
Best Effective Home Remedies to Stop Vomiting
1) Essential Oil for Vomiting
Essential oils are very effective to stop vomiting. You can use any of these peppermint oil or lemon oil. Both have antiemetic properties. The aroma effect of peppermint or lemon oil help to alleviate the feeling of nausea and stop vomiting in no time.
- Take 2 drops peppermint essential oil and tissue paper
- Pour drops of the essential oil on tissue paper
- Inhale the aroma of peppermint oil
- Do this for 5 minutes
- Repeat this natural remedy when you feel nauseous
2) Ginger Ale to Stop Vomiting
Ginger is one of the great natural home remedy to stop vomiting. Ginger contains the healing properties and it can be used to treat the digestive problems. Ginger is natural antiemetic which is beneficial to deal with the gastric problem and stop vomiting quickly.
- Take the ginger ale
- Sip this slowly like tea
- Repeat 3-4 times in a day to stop vomiting
3) Lemon to Stop Vomiting
Lemon is another natural home remedy to stop vomiting. Lemon juice contains antioxidants property that is helpful to control the digestion problem and reduce stomach ache. Vitamin C presents in this helps boosting immune system and reduce the symptoms of vomiting effectively.
- Take1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix these properly
- Consume this mixture
- Repeated 3-4 times in a day
4) Baking Soda to Stop Vomiting
Baking soda is also effective natural ingredient for vomiting. It helps to neutralize the acids that have in your mouth during vomiting. Baking soda also helps to convert the good taste from bad taste of vomiting.
- Take half teaspoon baking soda and half glass water
- Mix both properly
- Gargling your mouth with this solution
5) Mint Leaves to Stop Vomiting
Mint leaves are the very effective and helpful to stop vomiting. Mint leaves have relaxing effect on the stomach muscles. It has antimicrobial property as well which is effective to control the vomiting.
- Take 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- Steep mint leaves in one cup hot water
- Do this for half an hour
- Strain this solution and sip it
- Alternatively, chew the mint leaves or drink mint tea for deal with vomiting symptoms
6) Apple Cider Vinegar to Stop Vomiting
Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the best natural home remedies for vomiting. Use this natural ingredient and control the vomiting. ACV also helps to change the bad taste of mouth due to vomiting.
- Take 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix it in half cup water
- Rinse your mouth with this solution
- Repeat when required
7) Cinnamon to Stop Vomiting
Cinnamon is well known home remedy to treat vomiting and nausea. It can also be used during morning sickness. Antiemetic and stimulating properties of cinnamon are helpful to stop the vomiting.
- Take 1 piece cinnamon stick and honey
- Steep the cinnamon stick in a cup of hot water
- Do this for 10 minutes
- Now remove the stick
- Mix honey in the solution
- Sip the cinnamon tea slowly
- Repeat thrice in a day
8) Rice Water to Stop Vomiting
Rice water is easy and simple home remedy to stop vomiting. Rice water is helpful to provide relief from gastritis and stomach infection. This remedy can fulfill the need of lost water during vomiting.
- Take 1 cup white rice and 1 ½ cups water
- Wash the rice and boil with water to be cooked
- Strain the rice water
- Sip this rice water slowly like a tea
- This will help to stop vomiting instantly
- Repeat rice water remedy when required
9) Onion Juice to Stop Vomiting
Onion juice is also popular natural home remedy for vomiting. Onion is helpful to ease the accompanying nausea and control all the symptoms of vomiting. Try it and feel relax.
- Take 1 teaspoon onion juice and half teaspoon honey
- Extract the onion juice
- Mix the honey in the onion juice
- Consume this mixture
- Repeat this twice in a day to get best result
10) Cloves to Stop Vomiting
Cloves contain the antiseptic properties that are the effective for digestive system. Using cloves is beneficial to control the vomiting symptoms.
- Take 3 raw cloves
- Start chewing raw cloves
- Do this twice in a day to get relief
11) Milk and Toast to Stop Vomiting
Milk is good for the stomach and effective remedy to control the vomiting. It has the natural property which works great for easing vomiting symptoms. Milk with toast which is taste with health.
- Take 1 cup milk and toast
- Give the heat to milk
- Now soak the toast in the milk
- Start eating this toast
- Repeat 2-3 times in a day to stop vomiting
12) Cumin Seeds to Stop Vomiting
Cumin seeds are very well known natural home remedy to treat several health problems related to digestion such as diarrhea, morning sickness, etc. Stimulant, carminative, and astringent properties present in the cumin seed are helpful to stop vomiting.
- Take 1 tablespoons cumin powder
- Mix in 1 glass of water properly
- Drink this solution
- Repeat twice in a day for fast relief
13) Aniseed to Stop Vomiting
Aniseed contains a lot of medicinal properties which can be helpful to stop the vomiting and deal with the digestive problems. Aniseed helps to provide the relief from the pain caused by vomiting.
- Take 1 tablespoon aniseed
- Mix this in 1 cup of water and steep for 10 minutes
- Now strain and drink this solution
- Drink 2-3 cups in a day
14) Sugar and Salt Water to Stop Vomiting
You have lost the water and salt from the body during vomiting. So you need to start the drinking of sugar and salt mixture throughout the day. You can find the mixture in the market as well such as electro etc. The mixture of sugar and salt helps to give your energy and keep you hydrated which is very necessary during vomiting.
- Take 1 tablespoon sugar, and half teaspoon salt
- Mix these in 1 glass of water properly
- Start drinking this solution several times in a day
Additional Tips to Get Relief during Vomiting
- Drink water to maintain the digestion
- Take light meal
- Eat slowly
- Do not eat fried foods
- Drink fresh fluid
- Take rest
- Avoid perfumes or cooking smells
- Avoid brushing after eating
In this post you have read about 14 best natural home remedies to stop vomiting. All these remedies are without any side effects. Please share this post to your friends so that they can take the advantage of these effective remedies for vomiting.