Gallstones is one of the most painful health issue. There are some symptoms that are hard to track, this is the one of them. Gallstones are basically crystalline balls formed in your gallbladder. This stones formation is due to excess cholesterol. It can be of any sizes. You should immediate start the treatment of the gallstones.
Gallstones can be happen with any one like men, women, children. Formation of stones in gallbladder are UN detected until pain started. We are listing 13 best effective natural home remedies for gallstones in this article. All these remedies are easily available at your home and these are without any side effects.
1) Apple Cider Vinegar for Gallstones
Apple cider vinegar is a well known and most effective natural home remedy for many health problems. ACV is also an excellent solution to get of the gallbladder pain. ACV contains acidic in nature that helps to dissolve stone and provide instant relief from gallstones.
- Take 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix these in one glass of warm water
- Drink this in once daily in the morning
- Repeat this once in a day with empty stomach
2) Turmeric for Gallstones
Turmeric is another natural home remedy for gallstones. It is also known as natural pain killer. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that to get rid of gallbladder pain.
- Take half teaspoon turmeric and half teaspoon honey
- Mix these two properly
- Eat this mixture once daily
- Repeat this remedy once in a day to get fit and remove the gallstones
3) Lemon Juice for Gallstones
Lemon juice is an effective natural home remedy to treat the gallstones. Lemon juice has acidic contents that helps to remove the gallstone and instantly give the gallbladder pain.
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix this in a glass of warm water in the morning with empty stomach
- Repeat several times in a day
4) Coconut Oil for Gallstones
Coconut oil is great natural remedy to treat the gallbladder stones. Use the coconut oil as give methods below and stay fit. It has the great essential fats and that help to get rid of this gallstone pain.
- Take 3 tablespoons coconut oil, half teaspoon lemon juice, held glass apple juice, half inch ginger piece
- Now give a little heat to the coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients and blend
- Start drinking this mixture once in a day
- Repeat this daily for 3-4 weeks
5) Castor Oil for Gallstones
Castor oil is also one of the most used natural oil for treating the gallstones. Castor oil contains the anti-inflammatory and healing properties that help to reduce swelling and pain due to gallbladder stones.
- Take 1 cup castor oil, rap sheet, cheesecloth and hot compress
- Give little heat to the castor oil
- Now soak the cheesecloth in this oil
- Remove extra oil from the cheesecloth and place on the right side of your belly
- Wrap this cloth with plastic sheet
- Now put the hot compress on this for 20 minutes
- Do this method 3-4 times in a week
6) Cranberry Juice for Gallstones
Cranberry juice is also effective home remedy to get rid of gallbladder problem. It contains dietary fiber helps to lowers the cholesterol levels in your body. This will help to prevent the cholesterol formation. Cranberry is also acidic and antioxidants in nature that help to treat the gallbladder stones and it pain.
- Take Cranberry juice
- Start drinking this juice once in a day
- Repeat this daily for few weeks
7) Coffee for Gallstones
Coffee is also one of the easiest remedy to treat the fall stones. If you are searching for the simple solution of gallbladder stone then start drinking one cup of coffee daily.
- Take one cup coffee
- Drink this once in a day
- Repeat this daily
8) Herbal Tea for Gallstones
Green tea which is popular natural home remedy for several health problems. Green tea is also very effective remedy to treat the gallstones and reduce the gallbladder pain. It has antioxidants property that help to reduce the inflammation caused by gallstones.
- Take 2 teaspoons green tea leaves, honey and lemon
- Put these leaves in the water and steep for 15 minutes
- Mix honey and lemon in this solution
- Start drinking this tea
- Repeat thrice in a day
9) Beetroot Juice for Gallstones
Beetroot Juice contains fiber, arytenoids, and flavonoids that helps to lowers blood cholesterol and improve the liver function. These properties help to control the gallstones formations and reduce the pain as well.
- Take Beetroot
- Cut the several small pieces of beetroot
- Blend these with water and extract the juice
- Start drinking one cup beetroot juice once in a day
10) Radish for Gallstones
Radish which is also easily available remedy at your home. Radish is good natural home remedy to treat the gallstones.
- Take radish
- Peel this make the several pieces of this
- Blend with water to extract the radish juice
- Now just intake 2 tablespoon of this juice
- Repeat this two times in a day
11) Pear Juice for Gallstones
Pear is also favorite fruit but it is a good natural home remedy to treat the gallstones as well. Pear contains pectin that helps to eliminates cholesterol from your body and control the gallstone formation.
- Take the half glass pear juice, 1 tablespoon honey
- Make the half glass hot water and mix the juice and honey in this
- Keep aside to be little cool
- Drink this mixture twice in a day for best result
12) Peppermint for Gallstones
Peppermint is the great natural home remedy to treat the gallstones. It contains the terrene that helps to dilute gallstones. regular use of this remedy will get rid of gallbladder stones and reduce the pain.
- Take few mint leaves, half teaspoon honey
- Add these leaves in the boiled water and steep for 5 minutes
- Drink this as a tea twice in a day
13) Apple Juice for Gallstones
Apple juice is most popular natural home remedy for many health problems. Apple contains malice acid that helps to dissolve the gallstones and reduce the gallbladder pain. It also controls the formation of gallstone.
- Take Apples
- Prepare the juice of these without peeling apples
- Start drinking this juice once in a day
- Repeat daily for best result
In this post you have read about the 13 best effective natural home remedies for gallstones. Please share this article to your friends and known one so the needful person can get these remedies helpful and live a healthy life.