Kidney stone pain is very uncomfortable and painful problem. Many people face the problem of unusual pee in the night and suffer with difficulties to flush out the urine. They feel very painful situation and go with the sleepless night. This is the starting symptoms of kidney stones. We are listing 11 best effective natural home remedies for kidney stones. The main cause of kidney stone is when urine contains substances like calcium, oxalate, and uric acid, which form the crystals. You can drink plenty of water for temporary relief.
Common Causes of Kidney Stones
- Urinary tract infections
- Hereditary Problem
- Improper Diets
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Symptoms of Kidney Stones
- Pain in the side
- Pain below the ribs
- Pain in your back
- Pain while urinating
- Red or brown urine
- Cloudy urine
- Frequent Urination
1) Green Tea for Kidney Stones
Green tea is the very effective natural home remedy for kidney stones. It has the greet medicinal property that works quickly for treating kidney stones. Green tea contains antioxidant and diuretic properties that help to get rid of toxins from kidneys. Green tea is also very helpful to deal with pain due to kidney stones.
- Take 1 teaspoon green tea, little honey and one cup water
- Mix green tea in water and boil this
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Strain in another cup and mix little honey in this
- Drink slowly as a tea
- Repeat thrice in a day
2) Apple Cider Vinegar for Kidney Stones
Apple cider vinegar is very popular natural home remedy for several health problems. ACV is also helpful to get rid of kidney stones. ACV contains acetic acid and trace amounts of citric and malice acids that helps to dissolve kidney stones.
- Take 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, little honey and 1 liter water
- Mix apple cider vinegar to water and mix properly
- Now add little honey for better taste
- Start drinking this solution
- Repeat this solution 4-5 times in a day
3) Lemon Juice for Kidney Stone
Lemons are another natural remedy for treating kidney stones. Lemon contains citrate that dissolves kidney stones. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that also help alleviate symptoms of kidney stones such as pain during urination.
- Take half lemon, honey and one glass warm water
- Squeeze the lemon juice and mix in water
- Mix little honey in it properly
- Drink this solution twice in a day
- Remember that you need to drink this in morning with empty stomach
4) Basil Juice for Kidney Stones
Basil leaves are the great natural home remedies for kidney stones. It contains acetic acid that helps to dissolve the kidney stones. Use of basil leaves will help to control the stone formation in your body.
- Take handful of of basil leaves and honey
- Crush these basil leaves and keep the extract
- Mix basil extract with honey for better taste
- Consume this mixture once in a day
5) Tomato Juice for Kidney Stones
Tomatoes are not only eatable item as food but it is good natural remedy for kidney stones. Tomato is the rich source of lycopene that can help to prevent the kidney stones. Tomato contains anti-inflammatory properties also that provide the fast relief from inflammation and kidney stone pain.
- Take some tomatoes
- Extract the juice from these
- Drink this one glass of tomato juice
- Repeat this once in a day
6) Wheatgrass Juice for Kidney Stones
Wheatgrass is another very good natural home remedy for kidney stones. It has diuretic properties that help to dilute the kidney stones and pass through urine. Wheatgrass also contains antioxidant properties that controls the formation of kidney stones.
- Take 1 cup wheatgrass juice, honey
- Mix honey for better taste in wheatgrass juice
- Drink one cup of this juice
- Repeat once in a day
7) Garlic for Kidney Stones
Garlic is excellent home remedy for several health problems. Garlic contains antioxidant property that helps to protects body from free radical. Alicia present in garlic helps to exhibits antimicrobial properties that control the infection and protect from stone form in kidney.
- Take few garlic cloves, honey and 1 cup water
- Now peel the garlic cloves and blend them with water
- Mix little honey in this
- Consume this mixture twice in a day
8) Epsom Salt Bath for Kidney Stones
Epsom salt is another well known natural home remedy for treating the kidney stones symptoms. It is also called magnesium sulfate. Epsom salt has magnesium that helps to cut kidney stone risk and get rid of stones.
- Take 1 cup Epsom salt, 1 tub water
- Mix Epsom salt to bathwater properly
- Now soak in this for half an hour
- Repeat this method thrice in a week
9) Drink Water for Kidney Stones
Drinking plenty of water is the best solution for almost every health problem. You should start to drink a lot of water that helps to prevent the kidney stone formation. Water also helps to dilute stones and pass through urine.
- Take glass of water
- Start drinking water throughout the day
- Repeat at least 15 glass of water in a day
10) Pickle Juice for Kidney Stones
Pickle juice is another home remedy for treating kidney stones. Pickle juice contains vinegar that is made up of acetic acid. It is very helpful to destroy kidney stones. Pickle juice has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the inflammation and kidney stone pain.
- Take 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- Drink this pickle juice
- If you want then mix this in a water water and drink
- Repeat this thrice in a day
11) Cranberry Juice for Kidney Stones
Cranberry juice is also natural home remedies for kidney stones. It has diuretic properties that help to treat urinary tract infection that is the main way to get rid of kidney stones.
- Take 1 glass of cranberry juice
- Drink one glass cranberry juice daily
- Repeat this twice in a day
In this post you have gone through the 11 best natural home remedies for kidney stones. Please share this article to your friends so they can also take the advantage of these useful remedies and live a healthy life. All these have not any side effects.