Asthma is going to be very common problem in this polluted environment. As you know how much breathing important. You are dead without breathing. We can understand the difficulties face by asthma patient. We are listing some 11 effective natural home remedies for asthma. Asthma is very serious problem, it can be life threatening. You should be very careful at the starting point of asthma. Use the below given natural home remedies for treating asthma and enjoy the healthy life.
Causes of Asthma
- Respiratory Infections
- Dust Infection
- Certain Medicines
- Environment Smoking
Signs and Symptoms of Asthma
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Tightness in the chest
- Chest Pain
1) Lavender Oil for Asthma
Lavender oil is one of the best natural home remedy for asthma. It has the property to shown to inhibit the inflammation of the airways. Lavender oil helps to control mucus production and strengthens the immune system.
- Take few drops lavender oil and bowl of hot water
- Mix lavender oil in this hot water
- Start inhaling the steam
- Do it for 10 minutes
- Repeat this once in a day
2) Honey For Asthma
Honey is well known natural remedy for several health and skin problem. Honey is also very beneficial for treating asthma. It can provide quick relief from breathing problem. Honey contains alcohol and other oils that help to deal with asthma.
- Take 2 teaspoons honey, half teaspoon cinnamon powder and glass of warm water
- Mix honey in the water and start drinking
- Another option is mix honey with the cinnamon powder and consume at night before going to bed
- Repeat honey water thrice in in a day and honey, cinnamon mixer once daily before going to bed
3) Coffee For Asthma
Coffee is another effective home remedy for asthma. This is the simple and easy method to deal with breathing problem. It can quickly eases up the airways and helps you to breathe.
- Prepare a cup of hot coffee
- Start drinking hot coffee
- This can help with immediate effect
4) Turmeric For Asthma
Turmeric is also very popular natural home remedy for asthma. It contains cur cumin that modulates the inflammatory response of the body. Turmeric has excellent antimicrobial agent that help to alleviate the inflammation of the airways.
- Take half teaspoon turmeric powder and glass of water
- Mix turmeric in water properly
- Drink this slowly
- Repeat this method thrice in a day
5) Ginger For Asthma
Ginger is an herb that can be use as a remedy for several healh issues. Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps to keep respiratory tract healthy. Ginger also helps to relieve the constriction and give fast relief from asthma symptoms.
- Take 1 teaspoon ginger half teaspoon honey and one cup of hot water
- Grate the ginger and mix this in the hot water
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Now strain water and mix the honey
- Drink this water as a hot tea thrice in a day
- Alternatively you can chew small piece of ginger
6) Garlic For Asthma
Garlic is also very effective home remedy for asthma. Garlic helps to clear the congestion in lungs and provides quick relief from asthma symptoms. Garlic contains anti-inflammation property that helps to reduce the inflammation of the airways and give quick relief from asthma symptom.
- Take few garlic cloves and half cup milk
- Now boil the garlic cloves with the milk
- Drink this garlic milk
- Repeat this once in a day
7) Onions For Asthma
Onions are not only eatable item but it is also very good natural home remedy that can be used to treat the asthma. Onion contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps to clear the airways and provide fast relief from asthma symptoms.
- Take raw onion
- Chomp the few slices of onion
- You must be include the onions in your daily diet
8) Tea Tree Oil For Asthma
Tea tree oil is another natural remedy to treat the asthma. It contains expectorant and decongestant properties that helps to provide relief from asthma symptoms such as wheezing and coughing. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that help to reduce the inflammation.
- Take few drops of tea tree oil, Face cloth and Warm water
- Dip face cloth in the warm water
- Pour essential oil on the wet towel
- Now start inhaling
- Repeat this method few times
9) Coffee for Asthma
Coffee is another simple remedy for asthma attack. Coffee contains caffeine that acts as a bronchodilator to control asthma. Drinking coffee helps to provide relaxation and clears airway and give you the easy and relax breathing. You should drink the strong coffee because stronger coffee is more effective to control the asthma attack. So start drinking coffee thrice in a day and be safe from asthma attack.
10) Parsley Leaf for Asthma
Parsley leaf is great herb that behaves as effective remedies to control the asthma attack. It is such as expectorant that loosens mucus and provide relief from tightness in the airways and make easier breathing.
- Take two teaspoons parsley leaf
- Boil these in a cup of water and prepare the tea
- Steep for 10 minutes
- Now strain and drink slowly
- If you want better taste then mix little honey in this solution
11) Carom Seeds for Asthma
Carom seed is also good natural home remedies for treating the asthma. Use this remedy as per the given method below and get the quick relief from asthma attack.
- Take 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- Boil these in one cup of water
- Start inhaling the steam of this solution
- You can drink this solution as a tea
- This will provide the instant relief from asthma cough
In this post we have gone through the 11 effective natural home remedies for asthma. Please share this article to your friends so that they can also take advantage of these remedies.