The staph infection spread one person to other person easily through cuts, abrasions and skin-to-skin contact. Staph infection spread through touch also.
Staph infection is also called “Staphylococcus Aureus”. The staph infection can be dangerous if not treated properly and timely.
Common causes of staph infection
- Weak immune system
- Skin problems
- Staph bacteria
Common symptoms of staph infection
- Redness of the skin
Staph infection looks like a large pimple on skin. Here are the top 10 home remedies for staph infection.
Top 10 Home Remedies for Staph Infection
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is most effective remedy for several skin related problem as well as staph infection.
- Take ¼ th cup apple cider vinegar and 5 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix these in two cup of water.
- Drink this mixture thrice in a day.
- Alternatively mix apple cider vinegar with baking soda.
- Apply this solution with cotton on the staph infection.
- These method helps to get rid of staph infection.
Turmeric For Staph Infection
Turmeric is also effective natural remedy to treat the staph infection. Turmeric has the antioxidant and anti bacterial property that helps to kill the harmful bacteria. Turmeric can be easily available in every kitchen
- Take 4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all these in water.
- Drink this mixture thrice in a day.
- Alternatively you can apply turmeric on the affected area to treat the staph infection.
Tea Tree Oil For Staph Infection
Tea tree oil is another herbal remedy to treat the staph infection. This oil is also useful for several skin related problem. You can prepare the remedy at home to deal with staph infection.
- Take one tablespoon of tea tree oil and one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix these well and prepare the thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected staph infection area.
- Take the cloth bandage and cover the affected area.
- Make sure you have to change the cloth bandage after every few hours.
- This can be prevent the bacterial growth and help to treat the staph infection fast.
Eucalyptus Oil For Staph Infection
Eucalyptus oil is also one of the best natural oil to treat the several skin diseases as well as it is very helpful to treat the staph infection very fast.
- You can apply few drops of eucalyptus oil on the staph infection area.
- Leave it for few minutes and it can be act fast.
- Alternatively you can prepare the tea to be add the few drops of eucalyptus oil in water.
- Drink this tea thrice in a day to deal with the staph infection.
Basil For Staph Infection
Basil is also the good remedy for the skin care as well as staph infection. You can use basil as natural treatment for staph infection at home.
- Take few fresh basil leaves and extract the juice of these.
- Apply this basil juice on the affected area.
- Other option is, you can apply the basil oil on staph infection area.
- Alternatively you can drink the tea with boiling basil leaves.
- Regular uses of this method will help you to get rid of staph infection.
Oregano Oil For Staph Infection
Oregano oil is also used to treat the staph infection. This is easily available in the market
- You just need to take the oregano oil.
- Apply on the affected area of staph infection.
- Use oregano oil multiple times in a day on affected area.
- It helps to cure the inflammation and pain due to staph infection.
Goldenseal for Staph Infection
Goldenseal contains antibacterial properties that can help to treat the staph infection as well as many skin related problem.
- Take the goldenseal powder and prepare the solution in mixing this in water.
- Wash the staph infection area several times in a day.
- Regular use of goldenseal helps to control the bacterial growth and deal with staph infection.
Garlic For Staph Infection
Garlic is the popular natural herbal remedy for several health problems. Simultaneously garlic helps to treat the staph infection.
- Take the garlic cloves and crush it.
- Apply the crushed garlic cloves on the affected area.
- Alternatively you can use the Garlic oil on the affected area.
- This herb will get rid of staph infection
Witch Hazel For Staph Infection
Witch Hazel is another natural remedy to get rid of staph infection.
- Take the witch hazel and prepare the mixture with water.
- Wash the affected area with this solution several times in a day.
- Regular use of this solution helps to treat the inflammation of staph infection.
Ginger For Staph Infection
As we know ginger is also most popular herbal natural remedy to treat the several health issues. Ginger can also be used to treat the staph infection.
- Take the ginger powder, salt and honey.
- Prepare the paste to mix all these natural ingredients.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of staph infection.