Apple cider vinegar used by people for a long period of time. Apple cider vinegar are beneficial for both animals and humans . Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and immune-boosting properties. Apple cider vinegar is goodness of apple which contains vitamin, mineral, essential acid etc. It is effective in treating several health problems for pets. This helps for dog’s skin, paws, joint and other health problem.
Generally you can see that your dogs easily pick up ticks while playing. You can use apple cider vinegar instead of commercial tick repellent.
If your dog is bitten then apple cider vinegar helps to reduce the itching and pain due to tick bites. If any one suffer with pain and swelling in joints or loss appetite then they should immediately consult the doctor. You can use apple cider vinegar as natural remedy.
- Take apple cider vinegar and water equally into a spray bottle.
- You can mix well 3 drops of lavender oil.
- Now spray this mixture on your dog’s body.
- Then comb through the wet fur.
- Repeat this once in a day for a week.
- It will help deter ticks and prevent an infestation.
Reduces Skin Itchiness
Itching problem is one of the most common issue in dogs. There are many reason for itchiness such as dandruff and tick bites. Apple cider vinegar is most effective remedy to control the itchiness in dogs due to its acidic nature.
- Take 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of water.
- Mix these well.
- Clean the dog with water first.
- Then pour the solution over dog’s body.
- Keep avoiding the eyes.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
Treats Flea Bites
Flea bites is another problem in dogs. Apple cider vinegar helps to deal with the flea bites. It helps to reduce the pain and itchiness due to flea bites. Apple cider vinegar has acetic acid content which reduces the risk of infection which would be very harmful for pets.
- Take apple cider vinegar and honey equally.
- Keep this solution into a spray bottle.
- Now spray the solution on the affected areas on dog’s body.
- Repeat this several times in a day.
Controls a Mange Infection
Mange is a common skin infection in dogs. Due to mange the dog feels a lot of discomfort. The main symptoms of the mange infection are itching, hair loss, lethargy, painful sores. Apple cider vinegar helps to get rid of mange infection because it has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Mix these well.
- Now spray the mixture on dog’s fur.
- Leave it to air-dry on the fur.
- Don’t rinse this with water.
- Repeat thrice in a week until the infection is resolved.
Soothes Sore Paws
Apple cider vinegar is very effective remedy for dog affected with sore, itchy or inflamed paws. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps to fight the reason of the problem and it provide relieve from the discomfort.
- Take 2 parts water and 1 part apple cider vinegar in a large bowl.
- Then soak dog’s paws in it for 5 minutes.
- Make sure don’t rinse it off.
- Thoroughly dry dog’s paws after soaking.
- Repeat twice in a day.