We generally faced the problem of Bed Bug.How to treat bed bug bites naturally. Bed bugs are insects which are found on bed cover, mattress, furniture and carpets. Bed bugs are so little in size so we can’t realize and they bite us. The bed bites come in our knowledge when we see the red itchy patches on the skin. The most common area of body parts are face, neck, arms and hands.Here are the top home remedies to get rid of bed bug bites.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bug Bites
Ice Pack to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Ice pack is the most effective way to deal with bed bug bites. The cooling effect helps in itching sensation caused by bed bugs. Ice pack is also useful to reduce swelling caused by bed bugs.
- Take few ice cube and wrap these in a thin towel
- Gently rub it on affected area for 10 minutes
- Repeat this after every hour.
- This will effect very soon.
Cucumber to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Cucumber is popular natural home remedies for several health related problem. It is also helpful for skin care issue. Cucumber contains soothing and cooling properties as well. These cooling property of cucumber helps to deal with itching and inflammation caused by bed bug bites.
- Takea cucumber and sliced it to several pieces. You can peel the cucumber.
- Keep these slices in the refrigerator to be chilled.
- Then applythese chilled cucumbers on the affected area of bed bug bites.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeatthis method for thrice in a day.
- This will quickly provide relieve from bed bug bites.
Baking Soda to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Baking soda is also very effective natural remedies for health issue. Baking soda has acidic chemicals and anti inflammatory property that is helpful to treat the bed bug bites. This remedy is effective to deal with swelling and itching due to bed bug bites.
- Take one teaspoon baking soda.
- Prepare the paste with water.
- Apply this paste on the affected area of bed bug bites.
- Leave it for few minutes to be dry.
- Remove it with the help of cool water.
- Repeat this process for two three times.
- This will give the instant relieve from the bed bug bites symptom.
Aloe Vera Gel to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Aloe vera is the best natural home remedy for the skin related issue. It has active compounds and amino acid. These properties of aloe vera gel helps to get rid of itching and burning sensation of caused by bed bugs bites or other insect bites.
- Take the aloe vera leaf and cut it.
- Extract the gel from aloe vera leaf.
- Apply aloe vera gel on the affected area.
- Rinse an aloe vera leaf and slit it open.
- You can keep storage the remaining aloe vera gel for next use.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a day.
- Use of this for two days and it will proved the relieve from itching, swelling and redness of skin caused by bed bugs.
Oatmeal to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Oatmeal is one of the best natural home remedy for many health related problems. It can also be helpful for skin related issues such as bed bugs bite. Oatmeal contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It helps to reduce irritation and rashes caused by bed bugs bite. Oatmeal is also very effective for common skin problem like eczema and psoriasis.
- Take 2 teaspoon of oatmeal
- Prepare the thick paste with water
- Apply this paste on the affected area of bed bug bites
- Leave it for 10 minutes and let it be dry
- Rinse off the dry oatmeal paste with cool water
- Repeat this 2-3 times in a day
- Alternatively you can take the oatmeal bath. For this mix the half cup oatmeal with essential oil and soak in this bath.
Lemon Juice to Treat Bed Bug Bites
Lemon is also another natural home remedy for the health problem as well as skin care issue. Lemon juice is also a natural astringent and it helps to deal with the rashes caused by the bed bug bite. Lemon juice is also useful in reducing the itchy sensation. Lemon contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. These properties help to reduce itching, swelling and redness of skin caused by bed bug bites.
- Take the lemon juice in a small bowl and cotton ball.
- Dip the cotton ball in this lemon juice.
- Apply this wet cotton ball on the affected area.
- Leave it for few minutes to dry
- Rinse off after few minutes
- Repeat this 3-4 time in a day
- Keep in mind that don’t go in direct sun area
The above given natural home remedies helps to deal with bed bug bites, ant bites and other insect bites also.