Stretch marks are the lines generated on the skin surface. Stretch marks are generally occur in the abdominal wall, thighs, upper arms, buttocks and breasts.
Causes of Stretch Marks
- Gain or Loss in Weight
- Rapid Growth
- Heredity Factors
There are several natural ways to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
6 Safe and Effective Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast
Castor oil is the very effective remedy for the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, It can also be helpful for treatment of stretch marks.
- Take some castor oil and apply to the stretch marks
- Massage gently on the affected area for 10 minutes
- Take a cotton cloth and wrap the stretch marks
- Repeat this process 2 times in a day for a month
Another simple and effective remedy for stretch marks is lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps to deal with stretch marks, acne, and other scars.
- Take fresh lemon juice
- Rub the lemon juice gently on the stretch marks
- Leave the lemon juice to soak into the skin
- Rinse this with warm water
- You can make the mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice
- Apply this mixture on your stretch marks
Potato juice is also main remedy which can help to treat for stretch marks because it contains vitamins and minerals.
- Take the medium size cutted potato
- Take one of the potato pieces
- Rub it on the stretch marks for a few minutes
- Leave the potato juice to dry for some time
- Wash it with lukewarm water
Alfalfa leaves are good for overall health of the skin because it contains eight essential amino acids. Alfalfa are also rich in protein and vitamins E and K, which helps nourish the skin.
- Mix few alfalfa power with a few drops of chamomile oil
- Make the smooth paste.
- Gently massage the paste into the affected area
- Repeat this 2-3 times in a day for a week
- You can see the great improvement
Aloe vera is well know natural remedy for any type of skin problems. Its healing and soothing properties can be very effective get rid of stretch marks.
- Take the aloe vera gel and apply on stretch mark
- Leave it on for 10 minutes
- Then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times in a day for a month
You can see the too much effect on you stretch marks
Olive oil is also the effective for skin problem because it contains a lot of nutrients and antioxidants which help to improve various skin problems like stretch marks.
- Massage gently warm olive oil into the affected skin area
- This will helps to improve the blood circulation and reduce the stretch
- Leave it on affected area for half an hour
- Make it absorbed on the skin
- Alternatively take mixture of olive oil with vinegar and water
- Use it as a night cream
- It will also helps to remove the stretch marks