Vaginal discharge which is also called Leukorrhea. Leukorrhea is a very common issue with women. Vaginal discharge could be thin or thick. The color of discharge can be whitish or yellowish. Leukorrhea may occur during menstruation cycles and in pregnancy.
Symptoms Of Leukorrhea
- Discharge which is thick and sticky.
- Irritation and itching in the genitals area.
- Smell in genital area.
- Fatigue and discomfort.
You can treat leucorrhoea with natural ways at the onset of the problem and avoid harmful side effects of medicines.
Vaginal discharge is not feeling discomfort unless it does not cause irritation, discomfort, and odor and itching. Hormonal discharge can also be caused for Leokorrhea . Another reason could be vaginal infection or STD. Injury in the vaginal reason can also be the cause of vaginal discharge. This problem is not very uncomfortable but some time it brome irritating and discomfort. You can consult to the doctor. But you can also be treated this problem with natural home remedies. Here we are listing some natural home remedies to treat vaginal discharge.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most popular natural remedy for many health problems. It can also be beneficial for treating leucorrhea. Apple cider vinegar has acidic and antiseptic properties which help to restore the body’s natural pH balance. You can use this remedy at home and deal with vaginal discharge.
- Take apple cider vinegar and normal water in equal quantity.
- Mix these well.
- Use this solution for washing the vaginal.
- Repeat this twice in a day for a week.
- Alternatively you can take two teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix this in a glass of water. Drink this solution once in a day for a week.
Gooseberry which is also called amla. Amla contains anti-infection properties. This property helps to treat the vaginal discharge. It has vitamin C content. Vitamin C helps boosting immune system to help you to deal with the leukorrhea.
- Take two tea spoons of Amla powder and honey.
- Mix these and prepare the paste.
- Use this paste twice in a day for a week.
- This remedy can help to treat the vaginal discharge.
Cranberries are also a useful remedy for the vaginal discharge. Cranberry has antibiotic, antifungal and antioxidant properties that help to prevent bacteria from vaginal wall and deal with the leukorrhea.
- You should drink a glass of cranberry juice twice in a day untill the vaginal discharge stopped.
- Alternatively you can take cranberry tablets.
Bananas are also very effective natural home remedy for leukorrhea. Banana helps to get rid of vaginal discharge.
- Make the habit to eat two bananas in a day.
- It helps to control leukorrhea.
- Alternatively you can take two tablespoons of banana juice and two teaspoons of powdered palmyrah candy. Mix these well and take once in a day.
Fenugreek seeds are also a well known home remedy to treat with vaginal discharge. It helps to improve the pH level in the vagina. Fenugreek is also known as immune booster.
- Take one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and soak in water overnight.
- In the morning, strain the water.
- Mix half teaspoon of honey in it.
- Now drink this solution on empty stomach.
These given natural home remedies will help to treat with the vaginal discharg or leukorrhea.