Diverticular is a common disease occur because of diverticulitis symptoms. Diverticulitis form on the inner lining of the large intestine.
It is basically small pouches. When the people suffer with diverticulitis then small pieces of stool get inside the pouches; on the result abdominal pain and bloating started. The pain is started on the lower left side of the abdomen.Here are the diverticulitis symptoms, causes and natural treatment.
Symptoms of Diverticulitis
- Abdominal Tenderness
- Loss of Appetite
- Rectal Bleeding
Causes of Diverticulitis
- Lack of Physical Activity
- Low Fiber Diet
- High Fat Intake
- Intestinal Obstruction
Best Effective Home Remedies For Diverticulitis
1) Aloe Vera for Diverticulitis
Aloe Vera is a very effective natural home remedy for many health problems. It is well known remedy for skin problem. Aloe Vera is also helpful for treating diverticulitis. Aloe Vera contains laxative properties that help to promote bowel movement and deal with diverticulitis. Aloe Vera boosts the immune system.
- Take the Aloe Vera Juice
- Start drinking 1 cup
- Repeat this thrice in a day
- Do this regularly for 2 weeks for complete treatment of diverticulitis.
Read >Diet For Diverticulitis
2) Slippery Elm for Diverticulitis
Slippery Elm is the natural home remedy to treat the diverticulitis. Slippery Elm contains large mucilage content that helps to deal with diverticulitis. Slippery Elm helps to reduces inflammation and pain.
- Take half teaspoon of slippery elm bark powder
- Mix this in 1 cup of boil water
- You can add one teaspoon of sugar
- Drink one cup of twice in a day.
3) Marshmallow for Diverticulitis
Marshmallow is a very good natural home remedy for diverticulitis. Marshmallow is demulcent and emollient that helps to deal with diverticulitis. Marshmallow also helps to promote bowl movement.
- Take dried marshmallow root (5 gram)
- Mix it in one cup of boil water
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Strain it and start drinking thrice in a day
- Repeat this for few weeks for better result.
4) Licorice for Diverticulitis
Licorice is another natural home remedy for diverticulitis. Licorice contains anti-inflammatory properties that help to get rid of diverticulitis. Licorice helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Use this remedy as per the given steps and deal with diverticulitis.
- Take one teaspoon of licorice root powder
- Mix this in cup of water
- Then boil it for a few minutes
- Start drinking before meal twice in a day
- Make sure take this remedy before half an hour of meals
5) Lemon for Diverticulitis
Lemon is very effective natural home remedy to treat the diverticulitis. Lemon contains antioxidant properties that help to balance the pH level of your body. Vitamin C present in the lemon maintains the digestive system and improve the immune system.
- Take lemon juice of one lemon
- Mix it in a glass of lukewarm water
- You can add a little sea salt honey fro taste
- Start drinking this effective solution daily in the morning
- Make sure you have to drink this in empty stomach
6) Chamomile for Diverticulitis
Chamomile is pure natural remedy to treat the diverticulitis. Chamomile helps to relax your stomach due to its carminative property.
- Take dried chamomile (2 teaspoon)
- Mix this in one cup of hot water
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- You can mix one teaspoon of honey in this
- Start drinking thrice in day for better result
7) Garlic for Diverticulitis
Garlic is very popular and very effective natural remedy for several health problems. Garlic contains antibiotic property that helps to treat the diverticular disease and diverticulitis.
- Take garlic and remove the skin of it
- Mince it thoroughly
- Now take this thrice in a day
8) Ginger for Diverticulitis
Ginger is another popular natural remedy that can be used for many health problems. Ginger has soothing effect on the intestine that helps to treat the diverticulitis. Ginger also provide the relieve from gas, cramping and nausea.
- Take ginger root and make it sliced
- Simmer these ginger slices in one cup of water
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Start drinking this solution thrice in a day
- Make sure you have to drink this before meal
In this post you have gone through the top 8 natural home remedies for diverticulitis. Please share this post to your friends if you like it so they can take helps of these effective natural home remedies.