Toothaches are a very common problem. It can be occur in men, women and kids as well. Some time Toothaches give a lot of pain. People cannot eat anything. Pain can be in your teeth and around jaws. Toothache occurs when pulp has been inflamed. If the pain goes worse then you should contact to your dentist. There are many reasons behind the toothache. Also many treatments available for toothache. In this post we will read about causes of toothache and 8 effective natural home remedies for toothache.
Causes of Toothache
- Exposed tooth root
- Cracked tooth
- Loose filling
Best 8 Home Remedies for Toothache
1) Garlic for Toothache
Garlic is one of the best natural home remedies for many health related problems. Garlic also helps to deal with toothache. Garlic contains antibiotic and other medicinal property that helps to provide the immediate relief from toothache pain.
- Take the crushed garlic clove or powder and some black salt
- Mix these well
- Gently apply this mixture on the affected teeth
- Alternatively you can chew the small piece of garlic to get the relief from pain
- Repeat this remedy for 4-5 days and you can find the complete help from toothache pain
2) Cloves for Toothache
Cloves are another natural home remedy for toothache. Cloves contain anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that give you the immediate relief from toothache pain and reduce the infection.
- Take two whole cloves
- Grind them and mix in olive oil
- Apply on the affected teeth
3) Onion for Toothache
Onions are also well known natural home remedies for several health issues. Onion contains antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that help to control a toothache. Onion also helps to kill the germs and stop the infection.
- Take the piece of onions and chew for 2minutes
- You can also apply the onion juice on the affected teeth
- This remedy provides the relief from pain and stop infections
4) Pepper and Salt for Toothache
Salt and pepper both are the good remedy for toothache. Pepper and salt contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to stop infection and reduce pain.
- Take the equal amount of pepper and salt
- Mix these well in few drop water and prepare the paste
- Apply this paste on the affected tooth
- Leave it for few minutes
- Repeat this thrice in a day for few days.
5) Wheatgrass Juice for Toothache
Wheatgrass is natural antibacterial medicine. This property of wheatgrass juice helps to provide relief from toothaches. It’s very easy to use and deal with tooth pain. This juice absorbs toxins from the gums and stops the bacterial growth.
- Take the wheatgrass and extract the juice
- Use this juice as a mouthwash
- Keep the juice in mouth for 1 minute
- Repeat this remedy thrice in a day for few days
6) Ice Cubes for Toothache
Ice is also a good way to treat toothache. Ice numbs the nerve and gives the relief from toothache. Cooling effect of ice will helps to get rid of pain.
- Take the small pieces of ice and a cotton cloth
- Wrap these in the cloth
- Place it on the cheek just above the affected tooth
- Leave it for few minutes
- Do this several time in a day for best result.
7) Guava Leaves for Toothache
Guava leaves are also the best effective natural remedy for toothache. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help to control the bacterial infection and provide the relief from toothache.
- Take few Guava leaves and chew it for few minutes
- Alternatively boil few guava leaves in water
- Add some salt in it and let it be cool
- Then use this effective solution as a mouthwash.
8) Warm Salt Water for Toothache
Warm salt water is also very helpful to get rid of toothache. Salt and hot water help to reduce the swelling and pain as well. It also controls the infections.
- Take one glass of hot water and little salt
- Mix the salt in hot water well
- Use it as a mouthwash for few minutes
- Repeat this thrice in a day
In this post you have gone through with 8 effective natural home remedies for toothache. Please share this post if you like it so that other can also find the benefits of these remedies.