Hair fall is a common problem for men and women both. Are you also suffering with hair loss problem? Are you looking for the hair fall treatment? Then you are at right place. In this article we are listing very effective and easy natural home remedies for hair fall. These remedies have no side effect. Hair fall is not a serious problem. You can easily treat this with the help of these 7 Effective Natural Home Remedies For Hair Fall .
Causes of Hair Fall:
There are many reasons behind the hair fall/ hair loss. We have listed some common causes for hair fall.
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Chronic conditions
- Genetic conditions
1)How To Use Coconut For Hair Fall
Coconut is the effective natural home remedies for hair fall. It has many benefits for hair. Coconut helps in hair growth. Coconut contains protein, minerals, and fats that help to control hair loss. If you use coconut and milk then it will help to stop hair falls. Follow the steps as given below to control the hair fall.
- Take the coconut oil and warm it little.
- Give the gentle massage into your hair root.
- Leave it for one hour.
- Wash your hair after one hour.
- Alternatively squeeze the coconut milk and mix little bit water.
- Now apply this mixture in to your scalp and hair root.
- Leave it for overnight.
- Wash your hair in the next morning.
Also Read : 6 Best Natural Home Remedies for Gray Hair
2) How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Fall
Onion is the popular home remedy for several health problems. Onion contains sulphur that helps in hair growth. You can use the onion juice which is helpful in control the hair fall. We have given below the steps to prepare the onion remedy for hair fall. Follow this and enjoy the long and beautiful hair.
- Take one onion and squeeze the juice.
- Gently apply this juice on scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes wash your hair and scalp with your daily shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week for best result.
3) How To Use Garlic For Hair Fall
Garlic is one of the best natural home remedy for many health problem. Garlic helps in hair growth. Garlic contains sulphur content that helps to control the hair fall as well. You can use the garlic as given steps:
- Take the garlic cloves and crush.
- Now mix little coconut oil in it.
- Boil this mixture for 15 minutes.
- Keep side to be cool.
- Now massage your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
Also Read : 7 Best Home Remedies For Unwanted Facial Hair
4) How To Use Henna For Hair Fall
Henna is another natural home remedy for hair problem. Generally people use the henna for hair coloring. Henna has the hair strengthen property. Henna helps to protect from hair fall. You can use henna to protect the hair fall. If you use the henna with other useful ingredients then it will be more effective for treating hair fall. Follow the below steps to use henna.
- Take mustard oil (250 ml) and dried henna leaves.
- Mix these two ingredients and boil for 15 minutes.
- Strain the oil.
- Now massage your scalp and hair with this oil.
- Use this useful remedy regularly for better result.
Also Read : How to Remove an Ingrown Hair Quickly & Easily
5) How To Use Hibiscus For Hair Fall
Hibiscus is also useful natural remedy to treating the hair fall. Hibiscus is also called shoe flower. Hibiscus contains may effective natural properties that help to control the hair loss. It also helps to protect from dandruff and premature gray hair. Use this remedy as per the given steps below.
- Take the Hibiscus flowers and crush these.
- Now take coconut oil and mix this and prepare the smooth paste.
- Apply this on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Rinse off with cool water.
Also Read : 5 Homemade Shampoos For All Your Hair Problems
6) How To Use Amla For Hair Fall
Amla is the effective natural home remedy for several health related problem. Amla is also very helpful to control the hair fall. Amla contains vitamin C and antioxidants that helps to protect from dandruff and hair loss. It also helpful to stop hair whitening too early.
- Take the Amla Juice or powder.
- Mix these well.
- Now add lemon juice in this mixture.
- Gently apply this mixture in your scalp.
- Leave it for few minutes to be dry.
- Rinse hair with luke warm water.
Also Read : 4 Best Ways To Make Herbal Hair Colour At Home
7) How To Use Egg For Hair Fall
Egg is another very effective remedy for hair fall. Egg contains many useful ingredient, zinc, protein that are helpful to control the hair loss. These all are ingredients help to protect the hair fall. Follow the below steps and find the beautiful hair.
- Take the egg white and one teaspoon olive oil.
- Mix these and prepare the paste.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- You can use the mild shampoo.
In this post you have gone through with 7 Effective Natural Home Remedies For Hair Fall If you like this post then please shares with your friends so they can also take the help of these effective remedies for hair fall. Please leave the comment in the comment section.