There are many people suffering from the oily skin problem. Oily skin can generally the reason for several skin related problem. You can easily find the many products in the market to deal with the oily skin. But you can try out the natural home remedies to deal with oily skin. You can simply say the Ayurveda products can be very effective for oily skin. These natural remedies also helps to deal with the several other health related problem. Here we are listing some Ayurveda natural solution to deal with the oily skin.
Ayurvedic Solutions For Oily Skin
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is well known and effective remedy to treating the skin related problems as well as oily skin. You can use aloevera gel as a face pack at home.
- Take aloe vera gel from the aloe vera plant.
- Apply directly on the face for few minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once in a day regularly.
Neem is also a very effective solution for oily skin. Neem leaves are also helps to deal with several skin related issue.
- Take few neem leaves and clean them with water well.
- Boil these leaves in water and leave it for some times to be cool.
- Gently apply this solution on the face.
- After 15 minutes rinse off with water.
- Repeat this solution once in a day for few weeks.
Drink Plenty Of Water
Water is also very effective solution to deal with oily skin. Drinking lot of water also effective for several health issues. If you face the oily skin issue then start drinking plenty of water every day. It helps to flush out the toxins from the body and give you shiny and smooth skin. Drinking lot of water every day helps to deal with oily skin.
Honey is also very effective home remedy to deal with oily skin problem. You can prepare the solution of oily skin at home.
- Take egg yolk and honey.
- Prepare the mixture with egg yolk and honey with little water
- Apply this mixture on oily skin face as well as scalp.
- This helps to reduce the oily skin problem.
Mint Leaves And Papaya
Mint leaves and papaya are also very useful in removing excess oil from skin. These ingredients help to deal with oily skin problem.
- Take mint leaves juice, gram flour, lemon juice and papaya pulp.
- Mix all these ingredients well and prepare the mixture.
- Gently apply on face and leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse off the face after half an hour.
- Repeat this remedy once in a week which is effective for your oily skin.
Rose water contains cooling effect. Use of rose water on skin provides the cooling effect on skin. It helps to deal with oily skin problem.
- Take rose water and cotton ball.
- Dip the cotton ball into the rose water.
- Apply this on entire face.
- No need to wash this.
- Repeat this remedy once in a day for a month and you can see the effect.
Lemon juice is also effective natural home remedy to deal with the many skin related problem. It can also help in the problem of oily skin. Lemon juice helps in tightening the pores.
- Take the lemon juice and lukewarm water.
- Mix these well.
- Apply this solution on your face.
- Leave it for few minute.
- After sometimes wash your face.