Cracked heels are common problem for men and women both. Cracked heels are painful and embarrassing. You cannot sit with other without cover your heels. There are many reasons form cracked heels. You can treat this problem with the help of some effective natural home remedies. Proper care of heels is also helpful to get rid of cracked heels . In this post we have listed 7 best effective home remedies for cracked heels. These remedies provide the relief from pain and inflammation.
Causes of Cracked Heels
- Dry Air
- Less Moisture
- Improper Care
- Improper Diets
- Hard Floors
- Wrong Shoes
Symptoms of Cracked Heels
1) Vegetable Oil for Cracked Heels
Vegetable oils can be very effective to treat the cracked heels. Some useful vegetable oils like Olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil will helps to get rid of cracked heels. For best results, use this remedy before going to bed to allow ample time for the oil to fully penetrate your skin.
- Take a tub with full of water and mix the soap in this
- You need to soak feet in this water
- Scrub your feet with brush
- Now wash your feet and let it be dry
- Gently apply any of the given vegetable oil on cracked
- Wear the soaks and leave it for 4-5 hours
- Do this process before going to bed
- Repeat this daily for 2-3 weeks and you can see the magical relief on your cracked heels
2) Honey for Cracked Heels
Honey is another natural home remedy for treating cracked heels. Honey contains moisturizing and antibacterial properties that help to get rid of your cracked heels and give you soft and smooth heels.
- Take 1 cup honey and a filled hot water tub
- Mix well and soak your feet in this water tub
- Sit as it is for 15 minutes
- Scrub cracked feet using brush
- Repeat this once in day for 2 weeks and find the soft heels.
3) Rice Flour for Cracked Heels
Rice Flour is also helpful for treating cracked heels. It will help to clear the dead skin and prevent the dryness and inflammation. Rice floor is a natural home scrub. Follow the below steps and use this as a homemade natural remedy for cracked heels.
- Take the ground rice, honey and apple cider vinegar
- Mix these well and prepare the thick paste
- You can also add little olive oil in this
- It will help to give instant relief from cracked heel pain and itchiness.
4) Epsom Salt for Cracked Heels
Epsom Salt is other effective home remedy for cracked heels. Epsom Salt helps to keep moisturized your heels. Epsom Salt also helps to improve circulation.
- Take 1 cup Epsum salt and on warm water filled tub
- Mix salt well and soak your feet in this solution
- Sit ideal for 15 minutes
- Then scrub your feet
- Use some petroleum jelly after this
- Wear soaks for 2-3 hour.
5) Neem for Cracked Heels
Neem is the most effective natural home remedy for treating cracked heels. Neem is also called Indian lilac. Neem helps to reduce the pain and itching due to cracked heels. Neem contains antifungal properties that helped to control the fungal infection and get rid of cracked heels.
- Take the neem leaves and crush them
- Add 1 tablespoon of turmeric and prepare the paste
- Gently apply this effective paste on your cracks
- Leave it for half an hour
- Now wash feet with lukewarm water.
6) Lemons for Cracked Heels
Lemon is also well known natural remedy for skin problems. Lemon has acidic property that helps to softening your cracked heels.
- Take the tub filled with warm water and mix the lemon juice in this
- Now soak your feet in this solution for 15 minutes
- Scrub the heels using a pumice stone
- After 15 minutes wash feet and dry with a clean cloth
7) Bananas for Cracked Heels
Bananas are one of the simple and easy home remedies for cracked and dry heels. Bananas have moisturizing properties that is very useful to treat the cracked heels. It also provides the softness and smoothness to your heels.
- Take one banana
- Mash it and prepare the paste
- Apply this paste on your clean feet
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Now wash feet with lukewarm water
- Then take the tub with cold water filled
- Soak your feet in this tub
- Sit ideal for 10 minutes
- Repeat this process once in a day for 2-3 weeks for best result
In this post you have read about 7 best effective natural home remedies for cracked heels. All these give home remedies are very helpful and without side effect. Please share this post to your friends if you like it so they can also find the best treatment of cracked heels.