Rashes are common problems. If you see your skin becomes red and other changes in your skin color then it might be skin rashes. Skin rashes are itchy and appearance or texture. Skin rashes can be occur on your any part of the body. There are many creams available in the market but they can be harmful for your skin as all those are made up by some chemicals. You should try the 6 effective home remedies for rashes. In this post we are listed some effective natural home remedies for rashes that can be helpful for to get rid of your skin rashes. First we will discuss about symptoms of skin rashes and causes of skin rashes.
Symptoms of Skin Rashes
- Skin redness
- Dry, scaly, or crusted skin
- Small, fluid-filled blisters
- Skin Infection
Causes of Skin Rashes
There are many reasons behind the skin rashes. We have listed here the main causes of skin rashes.
- Insect Bites
- Excessive Sweating
- Soaps, Detergents, Shampoos and other cosmetics which are not suit skin
Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Rashes
Apple cider vinegar is a most popular and effective natural home remedies for the skin rashes. This can help to reduce the itching due to rashes. Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid that helps to control the skin infections which is the main reason of rashes.
- Take the cotton ball and apple cider vinegar.
- Dip the cotton ball in this apple cider vinegar.
- Apply the wet cotton ball on the affected area
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove that cotton ball
- Repeat this thrice in a day and it will help to reduce the skin rashes completely.
Olive Oil for Skin Rashes
Olive oil is an effective home remedy to treat the skin rashes. Olive oil is rich source of vitamin E and it has antioxidant property. Olive oil helps to moisturize your skin and promote the younger look of your skin. It helps to reduce the itching of rashes due to its antioxidant property. Follow the below steps and take the relief from skin rashes.
- Take the extra virgin olive oil and honey.
- Mix these two in equal amount.
- Rub this mixture on the skin rashes.
- Apply this twice in a day for few days and find that you rashes completely gone.
- You can also apply only olive oil, this can also help to reduce the redness and inflammation of skin rashes.
Baking Soda for Skin Rashes
Baking soda is also effective natural home remedy to treat the skin rashes. It helps to dry out the rashes. Baking soda helps to reduce the itching and inflammation because of skin rashes. Use this useful remedy to get rid of skin rashes as per the given steps.
- Take one part baking soda and three part water.
- Mix these well and prepare the paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes rinse off with normal water.
- Repeat this process twice in a day and find a healthy skin without any rashes.
- Alternatively you can mix the coconut oil in this baking soda to prepare the paste. Apply this paste on affected area to get rid of skin rashes.
Oatmeal for Skin Rashes
Oatmeal is another useful remedy for skin rashes. Oatmeal contains and anti-inflammatory properties that can be very helpful for reducing skin irritation and inflammation. Oatmeal is an excellent home remedy for skin rashes caused by eczema, sunburn, chicken pox and other allergies. Use this remedy as per given instruction.
- Take the oatmeal and grind this oatmeal in a blender.
- Mix this grinded oatmeal in warm water.
- Keep it for 15 minutes to be completely soaked.
- Apply on the affected skin.
- Repeat this daily once for a week and your skin rashes gone completely.
- Alternatively you can prepare the thick paste with oatmeal, honey and yogurt. Apply this paste on the affected area. Leave it for half an hour then rinse off. Repeat daily for few days to get rid of skin rashes.
Aloe Vera for Skin Rashes
Aloe Vera is very popular natural home remedy for skin problem. Aloe Vera is also very effective to treat the skin rashes. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory, emollient, antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help to reduce the itching and inflammation due to rashes. It can also reduce the redness and swelling of skin rashes.
- Take the aloe Vera leave and cut it from half.
- Extract aloe Vera gel from this leave.
- Gently apply on the affected area and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes rinse off with normal water.
- Repeat this thrice in a day for completely get rid of the skin rashes.
Neem for Skin Rashes
Neem is the very popular natural home remedies that can be used for several health problems. It is also known as Indian lilac or margosa. Neem is also very effective for skin rashes. Neem has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-irritant, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Neem is useful to treat some very common skin problems i.e. eczema, scabies, rashes, acne, and various infections. Neem can be used as an ant aging and rejuvenate your skin due to its antioxidants property.
- Take the handful of neem leaves.
- Then simmer these in water for 10 minutes.
- Now off the heat and keep this to be cool.
- Now take a cotton ball and soak in this solution.
- Place this cotton ball on the rashes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then remove.
- Repeat this process twice in a day to completely get rid of the skin rashes.
- Alternatively you can use the neem products which are easily available in the market.
Cold Compress for Skin Rashes
Cold compress is the useful method that always helpful for the skin related issues. It can also help to get rid of your skin rashes which are due to heat, poison ivy and any insect bites. Cold compress also helps to reduce the itching and swelling due to the skin rashes. You can feel the instant relief from itching of rashes.
- Take the few ice cubes and put it in the plastic bag.
- Now place this bag on the affected area for 5 minutes.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times in a day.
- This cold compress method will reduce the redness and provide the instant relief from swelling and inflammation.
- Remember one thing. Never put the ice directly on your rashes of skin.
In this post you gone through the 6 best effective home remedies rashes. Apply any of these and they help you to reduce the itching, inflammation, swelling and redness of skin. Please share this post if you like to your friends so they can also take the advantages of these effective home remedies.