For hair cleansed and nourished hair we can use the shampoo at some interval of time. Key role of shampooing the hair is to remove the dirt, and bacteria. Nourishment and moisturization are needs for your hair growth and development. We generally use the shampoo from the market. But they are not natural as well as very costly also mix some chemical which is harmful for your hair. You need to use the natural and pure shampoo for your hair health.
Here are listed few home made natural and pure shampoo which you can make easily at yourself. These will make your hair look gorgeous.
Baking Soda And Avocado Shampoo
Baking soda has a natural cleansing property which helps to make your hair smooth and nourish. Avocado is also contains nourishing properties which helps to nourish your scalp. The homemade shampoo made with baking soda and avocado is very effective for your hair.
- Take few ripe avocado and baking soda.
- Mix these well with luke warm water.
- Apply in regular interval on your hair.
- It will surely help to make hair thick and shining.
Egg and Honey Shampoo
Egg and honey shampoo is helpful for dry skin. Eggs are very effective for your hair growth and nourishment. It helps to make the hair stronger and thicker.
- Take honey and egg yolk.
- Mix these two very well.
- Apply as a shampoo on your hair.
- Rinse with cool water and get the smoothness and shining hair
- This home made shampoo helps for dry and itchy scalp with frizz hair.
Apple Cider Vinegar And Essential Oil Shampoo
Apple cider vinegar help to reduce the issues such as scalp acne, dandruff, greasy scalp and undernourished hair. Prepare the homemade shampoo with apple cider vinegar and essential oil.
- Take apple cider vinegar and essential oil
- Mix these well.
- Use as a shampoo with the interval of time.
- Regular use of this natural and pure shampoo will help to reduce the dryness of hair
Coconut Milk And Aloe Vera Gel Shampoo
Coconut milk can help for hair growth and aloe Vera gel help to thicken and make your hair shine. The mixture of these two ingredients are very effective for your hair.
- Take coconut milk and aloevera gel.
- Mix these two very well.
- Use on your hair as normal shampoo.
- Leave it for few minutes then rinse off.
Lemon Juice And Cucumber Juice Shampoo
We all face the problem of dandruff, dry scalp, frizzy hair and undernourished hair. There are many shampoo available in the market for the solution of these problem. But they all use the chemical which is not good for our hair. So we can make the natural and pure shampoo at our home with lemon and cucumber juice. Lemon juice will help to reduce the scalp issue. Cucumber is a soothing ingredient which make hair grow at a lightning speed and look flawless.
- Take lemon juice and cucumber juice.
- Mix them well and make the solution.
- This home made shampoo you can use like other shampoo.
- It provide the stunning look for your hair.