Excessive sweating is known as hyperhidrosis. There are many people suffering from sweaty palm and feet. They feel embarrassed of shaking hand to other. This is not a very serious disease. It can be treated easily. When someone sweat more, some time they can seat excessive due to their activity level or stress.
Excessive sweating can occur in any part of the body, but the most common body part is the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, underarms, and face. Excessive sweating can be hereditary problem. Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating can be uncomfortable, as it often disturbed the daily routine and causes embarrassment. Here are several natural home remedies for sweaty palms and feet.
Home Remedies for Sweaty Palms and Feet
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most effective natural home remedy to deal with excessive sweating. Apple cider vinegar has natural astringent properties which to help control the excessive sweating. If you take apple cider vinegar as internally, it can be help to balance the pH level.
- First rinse the sweating area with lukewarm water.
- Take a cotton ball and dip into the apple cider vinegar.
- Rub this on the sweating area and leave it for all night.
- In the morning take a shower and apply the powder on the sweaty area.
- You can use the solution of Apple cider vinegar and rose water equally and apply on the affected body part.
- Repeat this 2-3 times in a day for a week.
Lemon is also a most effective remedy to treat excessive sweating. Lemon works as a natural deodorant which helps to get rid of bacteria.
- Take a juice of lemon and mix into 1 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Mix these and prepare a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas whichsweat most profusely.
- Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse off the paste.
- Repeat this once in a day.
Tomato has cooling and astringent properties which help to control the sweaty issue of hands and palms. Drinking tomato juice can also help to control the body temperature, which will reduce excessive sweating.
- Take a good cut sized tomato slice.
- Rub it over the affected areas of your body.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once in a day.
- You can drink a fresh tomato juice in a day for week.
The black tea is also effective home remedy for sweating problem when you drink in the morning. Black tea contains tannins that have astringent qualities. It can help to control the body temperature.
- Keep the tea bags in your palms for 5 minutes.
- Repeat this for 2-3 times in a day.
- Take used tea bags in a bowl and heat his with water.
- Leave it to be cool, then soak your hands or feet for few minutes
- Repeat this one two times in a day.
Cornstarch is other effective home remedy to get rid of hyperhidrosis. Cornstarch is works as a natural antiperspirant which helps absorb moisture.
Cornstarch is easy available at home. So the people can easily use it who suffer from excessive sweating.
- Take equal amounts of cornstarch and baking soda.
- Mix it well and keep it in bottle.
- Rinse the sweating area and let it be dry.
- Use some of this mixture onto the areas.
- Repeat this remedy as needed.